Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Busman

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Busman »

Ha, went to Japan to get married again so all the rellies could look over this gaijun (foreigner)
Wore a white suit, was with a Japanese lady on the trains !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We kinda stood out.
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Dot

Post by Dot »

:cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Bernie might have been delivered to incorrect address🤔🤔
Shirley & Bruce.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

No Shirley posty is a friend knows everyone on the township won't come now till after Easter because of the holidays.😡😡
Bernie.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning everyone.
Yesterday just rained...the whole day just light a bit heavier than fog, keeps one indoors.
Carol spent some time re-cushioning the kitchen chairs, I kept out of the way :D ;) .
I spent some time cleaning the 12/24v fridge I removed from the motorhome, I will be putting it on the market soon. and other stuff in the shed :D
One thing on todays agender but more about that maybe tomorrow. :?:
Still rain outside this morning so walking not happening. :roll: 50+mm since Sunday.
Keep safe.
Bernie.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Think I wet the bed, I am up and have made 2 ph calls, done 2 loads of washing already :o . I think I may need a nanna nap soon. Brian had breakfast in bed (my chair) and is back to sleep again. Going to get into the bus soon and get it all nice and clean. G man is up on the bus roof again, this time cleaning the air con vent things, this is his last trip up the ladder as he is a really old man now, :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Had a big sleep in today, Dottie style :lol: Probably start heading home today so I can get started on Margaret's shake down list ... and maybe squeeze in a few of my own things that need sorting, like an exhaust brake and sort the steering to remove the 1/4 turn before much happens ... and the occasional head left when the brakes are applied ..... and the steering rattle around 100km/h .... and .... well other stuff that might cross over with Margaret's list, like fitting the diesel heaters and changing the toilet ....

It's been great to get away and enjoy the motorhome, and the great company ... and watching Coco the Ratwieler chase the Great Dane by the name of "Colin" (house name not show name) al around the yard anytime it comes close to Margaret ..... Initially Colin just ran away, but now it's more sport and fun, very frustrating for Coco :lol: Margaret has to call him back to save his bark and maybe biting his tongue in the lip curled savage look Coco tries so desperately to intimidate Colin with .... should have grabbed a video when Colin looked genuinely afraid .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning, afternoon, whatever it is. We are now on our way to the airport, our tour in Japan is almost over. This morning we caught the subway to a park to view the cherry blossom. That was a very interesting experience. Mostly men, all dressed in black. All on there way somewhere.
I think it's hump day, so happy hump day.
Safe travels everybody. We are home early tomorrow morning.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning.
Welcome back home Dave.

I had a unexpected surprise yesterday....I have my switch...they done a mail drop...maybe my email to them worked...we only get mail 3 time's a week...Thursday not one of them.
And the other excitement for the day My motorhome passed the annual heavy vehicle inspection. :D :D

No rain yesterday...but we had a drop through the night :shock:

Now all I'm waiting for is a message telling me to go pick up my new fridge.
It's all slowly coming together :D :D ;)
Keep safe.
Bernie.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good morning, grey sky very overcast, shower or two predicted 1mm :D we could do with a decent amount of rain.

Guess it will be good to be home again David, hope that you & Terrie enjoyed your trip to Japan.

Bernie does your MH have National Heavy Vehicle registration?
Lucky your switch arrived it will give you a chore for today, your postman is probably a contractor to Australia Post reason why he did the run yesterday to be paid & not miss out on a day.

Wishing all the forum members a very Happy Easter, Enjoy the Easter bunny’s visit :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.