Domestic air cons

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Dot

Domestic air cons

Post by Dot »

Those people that have split air con systems in stalled in their rigs what are the sizes of the outside compressor units please. Have been looking here there and everywhere for a spot in the bus but could only find a spot under the bus with this space spare. H. 400mm x L 870mm and W 500mm. any units this size????? Otherwise it looks like the new ibis.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Re: Domestic air cons

Post by BernieQ2 »

Just like the race here Dot raining , when I get a chance I will measure mine...dunno why you didn't ask when the sun was out ?
Bernie .
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ha ha they are spinning left right and centre, should be interesting afternoon. We are just getting thunder at the mo.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

CL's flying .
Bernie .
Dot

Post by Dot »

BernieQ wrote:CL's flying .
Bernie .
friend out near malalar says it is persisting down.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

You should be able to find some thing to fit Dot mine's 75L x 53 H x 26W .
But mine would be to small a BTU thingy for yours .
WET Bernie .
HAHA (persisting) just pissing here no frills at our place .
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

Stirling 3.4kw 12000btu http://www.stirlingappliances.com.au/pr ... onditioner

Outdoor Unit
Height
535 mm
Width
802 mm
Depth
298 mm

Mounted on brackets from Reece Plumbing
aircon.JPG
I had to lower mine by 50mm below bodywork to allow for height.

If I replace this one a 2.5kw would be sufficient. I used a 3.5kw unit as it was 50mm lower than the smaller unit of same brand.
I mounted mine to draw air 100mm from from bodywork (no vent in bodywork) and expel inwards to chassis.

Today 40.6 outside, 27 inside is very comfortable, and I could of course get it down to 18 degrees if I wanted to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jon
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Yer just bought an ibis my self can wait to get it installed then can run of my lithium :D :D :D
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Dot

Post by Dot »

Mrcoolabah1au wrote:Yer just bought an ibis my self can wait to get it installed then can run of my lithium :D :D :D
But after taking into account what Wilbor said re his new Ibis why wouldn't you go for the domestic unit that you can also run on your lith batteries?? :?
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

Dot, look up an air-con company on the web eg LG and Mitsubishi. They will have all their models with inside and outside sizes for you to compare
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too