Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Another beaut sunny day :lol: Had a ph call from the Citizenship people to say they had lost one of the things I had to send in. Did another one :roll: I wanted G to ask how long does it take illegals to get their applications processed or even if they have to apply? This BS has taken months so I had better get a tree off em. One of our forum mates is in hosp having their gall bladder out but I shall leave it to them to say all went well :lol: So goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, once you get citizenship, does that mean you gotta vote? xxxx

An almost sunny afternoon here, but it was all heat in the shed as usual. Kiln fired up ok, so tomorrow I will see what sort of mess I have made this time.

Need that wamr bed, it's getting chilly here
Night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Watched Planet America last night.
Discovered why so many Black people have a chip on their shoulder.
ANY conviction for a Federal offence means you lose the right to vote FOR LIFE!
Such offences as trespass on a railway line, vandalising a road sign, not paying a fine...
😳
Some black senator is campaigning to rescind the law.
I think the majority of clear thinking people would support such a move.

I guess that rules out President Clown. :roll:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Dot wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:42 pm Another beaut sunny day :lol: Had a ph call from the Citizenship people to say they had lost one of the things I had to send in. Did another one :roll: I wanted G to ask how long does it take illegals to get their applications processed or even if they have to apply? This BS has taken months so I had better get a tree off em. One of our forum mates is in hosp having their gall bladder out but I shall leave it to them to say all went well :lol: So goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D
Spies everywhere, Dot. Home now. All good. More scars. My torso is a work of art. IMHO.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

4 holes no stitches. Laparoscopy to remove gall bladder.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Steve, it's good to see some you back online 👍
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, still out there in the cold ?xxxx

Hoping for a pain free weekend for you Steve

Did a grocery shop today. Noticing the difference between shopping at wollies and further down the road at foodworks. Woolies greets you with the bottle of handsanitiser and then the trolley is wiped down before you are allowed to touch it. At foodworks, there is no visible hand sanitiser and nothing to wipe down the trolley unless you remember to take your own. That actually suits me fine, because then I know the stuff I am using is going to work and that it doesn't have any extra perfumes in it to kill my head. I wonder if other people are cleaning their hands and trolleys too, in foodworks especially. I carry a small bottle of the stuff, but I noticed a lady get into her car and use some from a pump pack in the car door. I think I may copy that idea, seems like the way we are all going to have to be for a long time yet.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Did a grocery shop today. Noticing the difference between shopping at wollies and further down the road at foodworks. Woolies greets you with the bottle of handsanitiser and then the trolley is wiped down before you are allowed to touch it. At foodworks, there is no visible hand sanitiser and nothing to wipe down the trolley unless you remember to take your own. That actually suits me fine, because then I know the stuff I am using is going to work and that it doesn't have any extra perfumes in it to kill my head. I wonder if other people are cleaning their hands and trolleys too, in foodworks especially. I carry a small bottle of the stuff, but I noticed a lady get into her car and use some from a pump pack in the car door. I think I may copy that idea, seems like the way we are all going to have to be for a long time yet.

When we go shopping I use a a large hand wipe tissue, wipe my hands and then wrap it around the trolley handle, that way I know that I'm not touching things without coming back to some protection.

I find that the sanitiser at the shop door has too much alcohol base/perfumes in it and I get a relapse of industrial dermatitis and the skin on my hands becomes like a snake in spring where it sheds the old skin.

I've taken to using a silicon glove type hand cream that doesn't allow the harsh stuff in and take another layer of skin from me.
I also have a water tank in the back of the ute and a small hose with tap going to the tailgate, with hand wash there, so I can wash my hands any time I've handled public stuff, like trolleys, etc and a spare tube of silicon glove to re-apply after washing.

Where I volunteer I'm the last person to handle the computers (that I have sterilized) and the first one to handle the public, so the hands get quite a few washings.
I've noticed that since using the silicon glove stuff that the skin on my hands is not so hard and a bit more flexible, so the COVID19 is giving me some personal benefit.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Wow yes ok thanks for that great message [emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

dream4red wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:05 am Dot, once you get citizenship, does that mean you gotta vote? xxxx

Nahh, Just inform C'Link that you're a Nomad and only use an address for location purposes.
Then change your address to a P.O box and an agent to collect your mail.

This information is then shared across all Gov't departments, which gives you a lot of exceptions, like I drive a WA registered vehicle on a Vic license registered to my sister's address in Melb.
The look on a few local coppers when they ask me why I haven't changed my license ?
'cos I'll be in another State sometime in the near future and it would be all too confusing to do it every time I stay over 3 months".
So I don't get picked up anymore, mainly because they don't know if I've actually been in WA for the 3 months required.

But Covid19 had muddied that pool a little as there is no border crossings at the moment.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.