Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dotty are you still out in the boondocks? Enjoy the tranquility xxxx

Ron, thanks for sharing your shopping routine. Could you please share the actual brand of your silicone hand cream ? I used one many years ago, it disappeared off the shelves and I haven't found any that are near as good.

I fired up the kiln again today, hoping to be finished with the kiln sculpture. Wont really know until it is opened tomorrow morning, but I have done this piece so many times, I am losing count of the firings it has had (6 I think) . Probably time for some domestic goddess stuff up in the house soon.

goodnight everyone xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Missed last night as I went to sleep in the chair :oops: Today has been so wild & windy and some rain thrown in for good measure so it was a keep the fire going and relax. G went to the block to check on the weeds and our neighbour told him that the neighbours over the road came over at night with their wheel barrow and helped themselves to our mulch then came back for a barrow full of wood that was stacked along side the shed (out of sight to the thieves) To say I am peed off is an understatement so next time I will be going to pay them a visit :evil: WTF is wrong with people these days? I'm off to bed soon so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Norman x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Covid 19 is a good excuse [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, it is sad that people who are your neighbours think that your yard is fair game . Instead of visiting them with no real proof, maybe put up some kind of cameras first. Even dummy cameras may deter them, then again people with hides that thick, would probably ignore them too. Stay calm mate xxxx

Had another quiet lair day today. Pulled out a sculptural lump of glass from the kiln, looks different. Still not quite the way I am wanting it to be. So another learning day sometime soon.

stay warm in those beds xxx
Deborah

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Sound like great neighbours Dot, NOT, the mind boggles at how low people can be to take anything belonging to others but mulch & fire wood. :o

Think I posted before how young girl about 10, rode up in the park at Warners Bay, to where my son & 4 boys were sitting having lunch, dropped her scooter on the ground near them, walked around for awhile then rode off on Daniel's birthday present an almost brand new scooter, it was a very busy day & son didn't realise at first, then thought twice about leaving his kids to chase after her & he actually had no proof that the scooter belonged to Daniel, all bikes & scooters are now monogrammed with the kids names. Guess it's a sad fact that some people learn young or are taught young that it is ok to thieve others' property.
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Why do grubs do stuff like that. It's bloody annoying. Especially the scooter thief. Someone has taught that kid how to do that. :x
Dot, have you bin messing with my posts? :)
Last edited by supersparky on Sun May 31, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

dream4red wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:19 am Dotty are you still out in the boondocks? Enjoy the tranquility xxxx

Ron, thanks for sharing your shopping routine. Could you please share the actual brand of your silicone hand cream ? I used one many years ago, it disappeared off the shelves and I haven't found any that are near as good.

The stuff I use is by Avon.
Silicon hand cream
I bought up big when they were stopping here in WA, Pyhyl's sister in law was an agent for them so I got them cheaper than some, you don't need much so a tube lasts me nearly a month.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Piddling down rain. Off to the city tomorrow so am heading for the shower now rather than the cold morning :lol: Mrs Brown is a naughty Lady :lol: :lol: Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major xx :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Safe driving in the rain Dot xxxx

Ron, that had been my go to product too, but avon is no longer available in Aus. So the search will continue.

Had another busy kiln firing day, no results are available yet, cause the kiln didn't get turned off until 10:30pm . It may be left quite late in the morning before I open it up to have a gander at the bits n pieces.

Looks like we are getting some illy weather again, so off to the warm bed for me,

Sweet dreams you lot xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

A long day for us today. G did a couple of jobs in Mt Barker, down the hill to deliver oranges to our Physio AJ for marmalade making for her charity, (thanks to Riverlander) then to check out some men's stuff at the RV place, then to the city to see the tongue man, had to wait 2 hrs as he had a patient that needed some help but that's ok because he will spend what ever time is needed on all his patients (even me :lol: ) he was very pleased with my healthy appearance compared to the past 3 years and he admitted he was a tad worried :o Then he looked up my booger holes and said I had a "kink" up my L nostril so off for CT on my way home (done at 4pm) and tomorrow I will know when he will be doing my lip muscle repair. I would say in about 2 weeks. There wasn't much traffic on the roads either and the rain held off as well apart from a couple of light showers. Got home at 5pm and promptly went to sleep on the chair for a few hrs. so now it is time to say Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Toolman x :D