Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Greynomad »

supersparky wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:46 am It is cool enough her to warrant the wearing of uggs, but I don't have any. But if it gets any cooler I will be off to the shops. Keep your pussy warm Dot. I hope that you all slept well. Bandit says hi Dot.
I do... and I'm wearing them!! :D :D
Temp in sunny North-Eastern Victoria is +1°C... :P ;)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

A balmy 12* in Kotara at the moment. :)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Dot

Post by Dot »

I do not like this cold weather at all. Well the plumber came and did his plumbing thing, then the sparkie came and did his sparkie thing and bingo the new hot water unit was up and going. Get into that kiln room Deborah want to see more of your artwork. Bed time so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Mr Bandit and Mr Major x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, can't survive without hot water. Hope you had a very long shower today mate xxxx

Just for Dot, I forced myself back to the shed today. Had it firing up at 8 am and went back to bed for another hour. Did the household stuff and back down to the shed. At least it was warm there. Some more revamped (upcycled) jewellery was done. It is so fiddly, but the challenge is welcome at the moment. I think I re-made 7 pieces and then added matching pairs of earrings. That was enough for the day.

sleep warm you lot xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

I'm knackered so off for a shower and into bed so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Brucie x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Doing too much again Dot? xxxx

Had to go for a bit of a drive to collect a replacemnt dishwasher cutlery basket today. So that took most of the morning. Then on the way home we did a woolies shop, because we had to pass woolies and the little shop doesn't carry quite all of our needs. Woolies had fresh family sized chookens on at half price, So a 2.5kg chooken cost me $6, not bad at all. I cooked one for dinner and there's enough for at least another dinner and I put 2 more in the freezer for another time. Interesting to see how the bigger shop that had very little stock a few weeks ago, can suddenly have full stock and toilet paper on special at half price. Just incredible.

sleep warm out there xxx
Deborah

supersparky

Post by supersparky »

It is a little weird how the shelves are all restocked now and some things are back on special. I still can't understand the whole 'toilet paper, flour, rice shortage' thing. And the price of meat nearly doubled where we were at the time. Hopefully we are now doing the new normal.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Weird weather and dam cold but thanks to some selfish people we may not be going anywhere very soon as I reckon we will be getting hit again by the virus so I say in advance "thank you" Wish I was good at some sort of craft :lol: but I will have to be satisfied with just being beautiful :lol: Time to hit the shower and off to sleep. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Noggins x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Right on that one Dot. We all did the "right thing" and now we are going to suffer again because some morons think we have to imitate the flamin yanks. xxxx

I did a visit, in person, to the chiropractor this am. Can't do that by phone. So now my shoulder is strapped up and I am feeling a little bit better for the experience, but that will sow my glass cutting down for a while. She has suggested that I only spend half the day in my shed.....let's see how that works out :lol: :lol: :lol: You are right Dot, no glass and I would have gone nuts by now. Don't know if you want to stay sane though.

David, it was even weirder, that our small local shop could have all the shelves stocked fully and no limitations on anything. If it was on the shelf, it was for sale. They did have a few shortages, but I reckon we did a lot better than most. Obviously it wont be forgotten in a hurry either. We have found a new place to shop for most of our groceries now. Woolies will see us on rare occasions and not as a regular shop anymore.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

supersparky

Post by supersparky »

While we were down south and before covid hit, our local convenience store changed hands and also rebranded to IGA. They now have heaps more stuff at reasonable prices and it is so much closer than our local supermarkets.
Bandit said sleep tight Dot.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.