Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Shirley

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Shirley »

Agree our local Foodworks was & is excellent, great deli, good meat & if you buy a roast they will cook it in the chicken rotisserie for you 👍They also cook roast veggies so great for many folk who live alone in the area.👍
Shirley & Bruce.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Brucie2 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:05 am Ripper David!
Now you can let me & tanks know when the icecream is on special!!
Come to think about it I reckon Tanks has sworn off icecream now?
Presently Variety Drumsticks 24 pack for $20 is good value.
"tanks" here---
I am still on the ice cream but not on Drumsticks.
The carton of 24 for $20.00 is ok cost wise,-- BUT-- I find that the ice cream is lower quality than the 4 pack; not as creamy to the taste buds .
I am now buying the 4 litre tub Peters ( 3 flavours) -4 litres for $4.50 when on special, which is the usual price for a 2 litre tub. I buy the ice cream cones in packs of 30, or packs of wafers for about the same price.
I
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Today I watched the doco on Auschwitz and after learning more than I expected came to the conclusion that the so called troubles of today have nothing on what happened to those people. My poor pussy had to have both ears :lol: washed out today which was not appreciated :lol: Off to bed soon as it is too cold to stay up watching reruns on the tv but the doco on Pres Clinton and Monica is interesting, Makes one wonder how the present ginger ninja has not been treated the same? Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Pet-els x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
Der...
It’s because he’s on the other side of politics.
Simples! :roll:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Saw some of the German story today on antiques roadshow. They had the whole show dedicated to the survivor orphaned children who were brought to England after the war. LIke you say Dot, it was full of horrible stories. How can mankind be so cruel? Some of them should have been called mancruel. Stay warm Dot xxxx

Did a fire up today and spent a few hours in the shed re-creating jewellery. It was just too cold to stay out there, even with the kiln belting out heat. Later in the day, when I had to run down to the shed to turn the kiln off, it was raining as well as freezing. So that explained why our neighbouring ferals hadn't lit their campfire tonight...bring on more rain at sunset I say.

Hope you all have sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

I was a domestic goddess today Deborah, 2 loads of washing, cooked the silverside in the dreampot and bugger me I made a stale bread cake and had a 2 hr long ph call to my NZ mate and also a chat to HTFFBO. How much colder can it get? even the fire is finding it hard to keep warm. Might have to buy some red gum but the price is so high ie $350t. I have also gained a couple of kgs :D ..Time to say goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Riverlander x :D hope your birthday was a good one
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, all that doing stuff should keep you warm, but it's so cold that nothing, not even a spotted gum will get those bones warmed through. xxxx

I fired up the kiln with the upcycled jewellery in it and while I waited for it to warm me up, I fiddled with bits of glass. Not much happenin around here really.

Try to find a sunny spot tomorrow and keep thawed out
goodnight all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Another nice sunny day and another freezing night. Washed the sheets and towels today but they will be crisping on the line tonight. Might go for a drive tomorrow just to get out. Early night tonight so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Terry x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Good to see that you are having sunshine Dot. Enjoy it xxxx

It was freezing and rainy here again. So I did very little. I had to wait up at the house for a delivery of gas bottles. We have changed companies (to save $30 per bottle) so had to wait to show the delivery man where to get to the bottles. All good. Went down to the shed and emptied the sparklies. Happy with the way they look. Loaded up another lot for firing in the morning and came back upstairs to the warm gas fire. It's snuggle weather all right.

By now, I normally am getting sorted and packed to heading off to Lightning Ridge for the opal festival at the end of July. They cancelled it today, so looks like more of winter at home this year. bugga

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Cop this,, mail today comprised of a letter from Aust Post telling me I owe them $1.60 because when I posted my citizenship application papers off I only put a $1 stamp on rather than $1.10. But they let it go through and now want the 10cents I owed plus $1.50 for admin fees :roll: When did the cost go up?? anyway I am going to drip feed them by the way of stamps which I shall hand over the counter at the local PO and to which I shall ask for a receipt. What a scabby mob they are. Anyway tomorrow the bus goes to get her tyre fixed up and we just might head to the block next week. I got the hosp admittance papers today so I had better get to it and fill them in. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr & Carol x