Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Chuck wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:18 am Dot, which channel are you watching the BoB's....?
SBS ol fella.xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, remember when the only things on sbs were x rated and very grubby? Haven't things changed? xxxx

Had a happy trip up to Tuncurry, with a stopover for lunch at Nabiac hotel. Good food, good prices. We are still full of lunch and had a piece of toast for dinner.

We are at the big 4 this weekend, because it's one for the younger families, to keep them keen to stay in the club. So as this is an expensive place we take all the extras that are offered. At arrival, they have a tractor waiting on the site to put the van in place. It's so easy and happy, very nice to have this service two parks in a row. This park isn't too bad space wise, but they have fancy fake grass on all sites, so the tractor is to protect the grass. Suits me, I don't have to guide him onto the site, nice n easy. He will hook up directly to the beast when it's time to leave. We don't really have any problems getting on or off the sites here, but if it's offered, we take it.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

I heard that SBS had naughty videos on but they were in other lingo's they were a laugh though :lol: Only naughty movie I ever saw was the old Debbie does dallas and I laughed all through it. Chuck the station is SBS Viceland, forgot that bit.. G is trapping a couple of mice every couple of days in his shed, Q/ are they sussing out his food stash?? :lol: Booked out Auction holiday for the York Peninsula before it runs out so we are heading off 9th August till 19th August, Nice around there but can be cold, hey 10day powered site so bring on the air cons and electric blanket. Jayco boys are doing ok Deborah but I now back Yumbo Visma. Can't be bothered with the grunting tennis lot. Off to the shower then to bed so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Robert not Bob x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Deb,
The Motorcycle Museum at Nabiac is quite something. Have you seen it?
I asked the owner how many bikes she had: "Around 1400, but I'm not sure… maybe more." :shock:
Found a bike identical to one my Dad had: a 1937 Rudge Ulster. A replica of the bike which won the 1936 Ulster Touring Trophy,* with comfy road seats & pillion foot pegs the only mods. :D
IMG_2331.jpeg
IMG_2330.jpeg
IMG_2329.jpeg
IMG_2328.jpeg

Competition bikes are a lot more stripped down & have aerodynamic fairings these days. In the 1930s it was "Factory tuning of the bikes you sell to Joe Public." Much like the original concept of the Bathurst 500 (miles then, now 1000km).
My dad was a motor mechanic. After he re-tuned his Rudge he set an Aust record for the Flying 1/8 Mile on Stockton Beach. (Held the title for about 9 months.)
He received a letter from the Rudge Company congratulating him on going faster than their factory blokes could. I still have the two silver cups he won.

* "Touring" is a euphemism for "going like the clappers on a street circuit". ;)
See also: "Isle of Man TT", which is still held every year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Ray, we spent a day & a half looking thru the motor bike museum, it is an amazing collection if you’re interested in bikes.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Oh boy what a storm we had last night and another serve this arvo, Brian had his vet check today, both his lungs were clear, temp ok, and it seems because of his cat flu as a baby he will have this issue for ever, he is on a trial of drugs and if need be we can use a kiddy inhaler (mask) to keep lungs / airways clear. End of the apples for this year, now to try to prune them. I did a pizza for G last night, used a store bought base, topped it with heaps of stuff and it looked great apart from the base, it was as hard as a rock, what did I do wrong? Off to Mt Barker tomorrow, shopping to be done. BOB's time trials tonight and grunting girl tennis so off to bed I go. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
bob r

Post by bob r »

Nite Dot morning Dot

Bob
Macca

Post by Macca »

Why can't I see photos?
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Which photos can't you see Kay?
If it is all photos on this site, then it is a setting in your profile. Sometimes if you logout then log back in it fixes itself. If not then maybe Dot or Bruce can help.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

More rotten weather today. Had to go to GP and she is putting me on a BP monitor for a few days . Never bloody well ending. Glad you are back at bowls Shirley so you must be feeling better and winning as well. Brian made us laugh today, now when both of us get ready to go out Brian slinks off and hides, he thinks he is going to be shoved in his crate to go to the vets :lol: When we get home it is the exact opposite, comes running for pats and food. BOB on soon so I say Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Riverlander x :D Hope you had a nice day.