Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dot, Debbie does Dallas? just after that one came out I saw Tshirt that said "Debbie does Dexter" with the graphic showing someone mauling the robot thingy from Blind Date. Wish I had bought that shirt now. xxxx

Ray, by the time we get to Nabiac he's either hungry and desperate for a feed or we're heading South and he won't stop so close to the starting line. It would help if he was interested in bikes, but not for him. Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

Today I woke with a splitting head again, so had to up the dose of lyrica, Not at all happy with that but facial neuralgia is a mongrel to keep under control. Once some of my stress things settle down, it should settle too, but not lowering the dosage for a while yet.

Weather here is not real postcard either. :lol:

We had the inspiration to go find our fav Chinese all you can eat for lunch. It did not disappoint. It is so good when you find an all you can eat, that is really careful with the food handling and the food is delicious. Obviously, we will return there at Christmas when we return to Forster for the family Christmas (hopefully).

We also went to a couple of op shops and didn't buy a lot. Someone had donated a stack of books that have three or four short novels in each cover. That is his nibs favourites, so we bought about a dozen books for a dollar each. He was very happy with that.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Thanks Dot.
xx
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Not too bad today but still cold. BOB have 25ks to go so I shall say goodnight everyone x :D Hope all the sickies are getting better, take care if on the roads . Goodnight Nigel x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" --- here with an update.

The maintenance team from Osborne Park hospital arrived today following the Occupational Therapist visit yesterday. They were to install two grab rails in the shower recess; however, the existing plumbing made this difficult, so we decided that I don't need grab rails at this time. The O.T. lady has left this option open and will have the Engineering Dept come up with an alternative design --something bolted to the floor instead of the walls. They have given me an "on-loan" wheelie walker mobility aid, as well as two plastic male urinal bottles and a high lift toilet seat, and a few other high lift chairs to use in various areas of the house.

I can only say how impressed I am with the professional standard displayed and applied by this hospital in my concern. It is like "the boy from the bush is back in town"
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

The scenery we see on the BOB's is beautiful to say the least . Twas a sunny warmish day and nothing done :D My friend who's nissan's trans conked out has had a win, local nissan place where she bought and serviced her car were going to fix the trans for $5k get stuffed I said to her so after some vocal exchanges with Nissan Aust they will now fix it for $0. :lol: Basta--s, When that is done she will sell it and wants a suzuki like ours so if anyone knows of a good one please let me know. She has fallen in love with ours :lol: (Suzuki Swift manual) . Take care everyone. . Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Norman x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
So, everybody has gone to bed with a hot milo. Good night all.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Had a ph call from my NZ mate just as the Bombers were about to start so I had to rely on Tanks for some results, :) told my mate I had to go to concentrate on the game :lol: :lol: We are now ahead so hope it stays that way for the last term. Q/ I did lamb shanks in the slow cooker along with the vegs etc on high for 4 hrs then OVERNIGHT on low for 6 hrs and everything was done apart from the spuds which were only an inch square, Why???? even the big chunky carrots were cooked. Woo hoo we won again go the mighty bombers. Goodnight everyone x :D goodnight Tanks x :D
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

'tanks" here ---Dot,
I have had the same when slow cooking an old fashion stew. I part cook the spuds for an few minutes in the microwave before putting them in the slow cooker for a 10-hour slow setting.
It is important to remember to pierce the spuds with a fork in several places and at each end BEFORE putting them in the, microwave.
There is no charge for this culinary advice as long as the lamb shanks were Australian Lamb.

As a point of interest;
Nobody has contributed to or made a cash donation to my "Send Australian Lamb to London" appeal. The poor buggers are still eating King Charles Spinach Quich and Coronation Chicken/Mayo sandwiches. I guess they over catered; or the peasants got stuck into the Coronation MacDonalds special release 2 for 1 ---do you want chips with that? Coronation deal.
Keith.

Dot

Post by Dot »

I googled the problem Tanks and it said to put all the ingredients in an order, always brown meat, do not leave chicken fat on, par cook root vegs like carrot and spuds Kumera, then put spuds in first (hotter on the bottom) Had the left over vegs for tea, G had a piece of schnitzel he left from the day before and I made some dumplings and had those in the vegs. Very nice it was too. So now we know. Off to physio tomorrow. Had some thunder this arvo and nothing else. Next door have all had covid all 5 of them so seems it is here there and everywhere still. Safe travels and get . better to all the sickies. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Pet-els x :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

Signing off early tonight, up early this morning then to city and back in pelting rain, Had fush n chups for tea as too knackered to cook anything or take something out of the freezer. Had another chat to my NZ M8 for 2 hrs :lol: :shock: G off to the dentist tomorrow just for check up. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Deborah x :D