Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by T1 Terry »

BruceS wrote:haha........... no but I've seen a few with pickled livers!!!
Remember back in the 50's & 60's when a goonie of cheap plonk was just a few shillings & kept the frost off your back?
Can't imagine many of the owner's of Australia walking around with these new fangled bladders!!!
Easier to carry and double as a pillow when your finished if you blow them up, known as a Dapto Handbag around these parts, possibly a Moe Handbag to the mexicans :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Macca

Post by Macca »

Goodnight from daughter's in Brisbane- all set up for 6am garage sale in am. Ugh!
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Post by Dot »

6am :shock: :shock: :shock: Is that for the insomniacs?? that's the middle of the night Kay
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Hi... Goodluck Kay... we had a garage sale a couple of weeks ago said stickly 8am start....But a few had broken clocks started to arrive at 6am THE BOSS just said go away and get you clock looked at and come back at 8am as stated :lol: :lol: which they did..... Nite Nite all will try and get some sleep but weather here in Ballarat is still quite warm 27deg. and quite humid for us and think there is another storm front heading our way..

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Dot

Post by Dot »

Goodnight all you spoil sports, hope you get a second wind by next Easter :roll: ... :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Took Margaret out for dinner then went to see the new 007 flick, corny as ever but they shot up a beautiful Aston Martin DB6, what a waste.
Movie finish and headed outside, monster thunderstorm with belting rain, waited for 20 mins and it just got heavier, drench to the bone by the time we got to the car. Time for a hot Horlicks and then off to bed. Nite all.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Wonder how Kay went with the garage sale ????? hope she had some luck.... Off to bed now quite cool tonight and no more storms so might get a good nights sleep..

Nit Nite all

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Dot

Post by Dot »

Maybe Kay made a mint and has flown the coup.. Today was rather pleasant, not too hot and not too cold. The baby galah was further out of the nest today, I even saw it's grey feathers.. but as soon as it heard me it shot back down the log. (usual story) I even got the ride on mower out and made the yard pretty again then did the house lawn with the push mower,, bad move, my back is RS again.. Went and had a coffee with our gas fitter and got him to arrange a time to come and check over Normans van.. George has combed my pussy and now he is tired out and asleep with the tv on and my pussy also asleep on his lap :o Now have the washing on so I guess I shall say goodnight to all those early to bed bugs and see you tomorrow. xx :D
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Sounds like you had a big day Dot and glad your pussy is happy :lol:
Had a big weekend with some friends out at Lithgow checking out the glow worm tunnel and the oil shale mine ruins so an early night
cheers phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good Night Dot, good night everyone. We had a big day in the sun at the Theme Park and now I'm a little bit tired. Some of us have to go to work in the morning, so it's of to bed I go. No office work for me tonight. :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.