Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Went to sleep on the chair last night :lol: :lol: George had steroid jab into his upper arm today (Bursitis) and has tried other things for a couple of mths now so the jab had to have. One step towards the roof rat bag, found out who was the owner of the property, (his landlord). and lied through my falsies but got the word the guy did live at the address (has done for the past 15 years) he (the roof man) told the sheriff the guy that did live there left 18 mths ago so now we are on a roll. :D Tomorrow is physio then Wednesday arvo is the bit upme session. :lol: Just so looking forward to that. Having apple pie and custard for supper. Tennis is now on so Goodnight everyone x Goodnight Shirley x :D Hope you are feeling much better now. Good luck with your tank repair Deborah.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Ooh Dot, you are becoming quite the detective now. Hope your research is going to get you the compensation that you really deserve. xxxx

Keith thank you for the knead it, advice for the water tank, I will run that by his lordship. I think he may have found some things on his ipad too. For the socks, if you are happy to wear bright and colourful, try lambchopsox.com.au They are Australian and make the socks from bamboo, which is the warmest fabric around for footware. The extra large size is best for blokes. My family loved them at Christmas time and I noticed our son is wearing his all the time. (good taste runs in our family ;) ;) ;) )

Took his lordship to the quacks today, just a routine check up thing and we were only charged medicare. That's not been happening very often at this practice for quite a while. There are no other GPs whole only charge medicare on the coast at all. Usually we are $30-40 out of pocket, so it felt like a win for us.

Came home and had lunch only to be surprised by a glass artist friend. We had a great afternoon, sharing ideas, pics and equipment suggestions. She is fairly new to this so it feel god to be able to share and help her to grow. Most of her work is glass mosaics and absolutely stunning. Her bird water bowls are amazing. Not an extra thing for me to try. I still have too many plans for the stuff that I already have.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Good afternoon Dot, still not feeling 100% , recovering slowing into the 4th week since I came home from bowls feeling really unwell, I am improving, just feel so lethargic no energy, still had a few headaches woke with one this morning again, hopefully I might get back to bowls next week.

We have Nathan 14, home this week with flu symptoms, he seems a little better today, Bruce spoke to a mother at the bus stop this morning, she told him that her kids had been home with the flu for 6 weeks, 2nd day back at school :(

Deborah are those socks loose around the ankle? I’ll have a look at the web site.
Can’t find that web address?
Shirley & Bruce.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Here it is Shirley, https://www.lambchopssocks.com.au/

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Even camels want to keep their toes warm.

Here's a deal, 3 for $10. .... but not sure how many 3 legged camels there are though.......
camel.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Thanks George, looking for socks that aren’t tight around the top.

Camel socks look like a tight rib band around the top Jon, guess the camels would need that to keep them on their hoofs . :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Shirley wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:06 pm Thanks George, looking for socks that aren’t tight around the top.

Camel socks look like a tight rib band around the top Jon, guess the camels would need that to keep them on their hoofs . :lol:
Lowe's Men's wear has socks that are not tight around the top
Not cheap though at $16 a pair

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Thanks Ron, will check our local Lowes Friday.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Camel toe socks! what on earth next? :o What about diabetic's socks Shirley? I love those bright crazy socks though. Suzuki serviced, nothing needed doing. Bus having her batteries and tyres checked this week. Just in case they the batteries are not good what do the boys recommend? Yeah I know lith BUT $$ and knowledge. Grevillea I planted a few weeks ago has flowered :D Bulbs all poking through ready for spring. If anyone remembers from the c/v forum a guy who's wife died (in Adelaide) and we went to the funeral and we became friends, well he rang last night to say he was in his kitchen and his dog was acting weird so he went to go and see what was wrong when he saw a guy in his bedroom and the dog barked and the guy jumped out of the window and took off. Shook John up as he is in his 80's and health not too good he now has to get all security things so he can feel safe in his own home. Same thing happened to another friend of ours now dead but she lived over the North side of city and then it had a really bad reputation, she woke up around 3am and she saw a shadow of someone going through her dressing table, she rolled over and coughed and the person took off but he had taken some jewelry and passport papers etc. She was so frightened to be alone she used to come to stay with us a lot of the time. these scum bags need taking out for good. Well tomorrow I am off to the city for the upyu peek a boo exam. Stay safe and warm everyone. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Macca x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Hmmm, camel toes, I ain't touching that one :D
I aspire to inspire before I expire.