Just joined. Thanks to admin !

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Fred1947

Just joined. Thanks to admin !

Post by Fred1947 »

Hi everyone, Fred here.

I joined 3 days ago, but never got "the email" to activate. Decided you must not want me. But decided to email the admin tonight. Very fast reply from admin, and problem sorted. Some idiot doesn't know his own email address. :oops:

Anyway, looking forward to having a look around.

If the service is anything to go by, it looks good already. :D

Fred W
Dot

Re: Just joined. Thanks to admin !

Post by Dot »

Welcome Fred, don't be too hard on yourself there are plenty of idiots around this place to make you feel at home :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Fred1947

Post by Fred1947 »

I feel better already.

Thanks Dot.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Hi Fred and welcome!!!
Good to see you found your way aboard!!
All the best for the new year.

;) ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

OK Fred, seeing you are now a "local" how about you do a bit of show and tell about your rig on the thread called "About your outfit" We like pictures as well,, :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Fred1947

Post by Fred1947 »

I will Dot, when I can get some photos off my phone.

I have a phone to keep in touch with my children, but I hate the things.

Now it won't let me download my photos. It has happened before, and my son downloaded them to his computer. My phone hates me and my computer hates me. :lol:
Dot

Post by Dot »

I know the feeling with these phones and cameras, they totally hate me but I have to grab kids off the street to explain them to me.. :lol: :lol:
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Fred, welcome to the forum. I have a love/hate relationship with computers as well, I love my wife and she fixes what I stuff up on the 'puter :lol: I have enough problems with phone calls and txt messages on my phone, one that took photos would just be another dimension of horrors for me to stuff up :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Wilbor

Post by Wilbor »

Fred, of course your computer hates you, you keep forgetting his address!!! :lol: And welcome to the forum
Rob
Swagman
WILBOR-TOO
Why I Like Being On Road - Too