Keith Moxham news

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
BruceS
Site Admin

Keith Moxham news

Post by BruceS »

This is an announcement of information that any members of the CMCA may be interested in.
It has been passed on via a member of this forum.
Some may not be interested and others will be, therefore once I post it I will lock it.
It is just for your info.
I, personally, wish Keith all the best and may he continue the good fight for a long time in the future.

[QUOTE:]
Hi
Great news, I had the all clear from the doctors on thursday, my next appointment is for a routine check up in six months time, I have advised the board that I will take up my duties as a director effective Monday the 21st January, please feel free to pass on the news to the members.

Cheers
Keith
[END QUOTE]
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Keith Moxham news

Post by BruceS »

Topic open for posts now.
Please remember Keith isn't here to defend himself & I'll react to posts that are in bad taste.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

homeless

Post by homeless »

Great to see he is on the road to recovery.
One of natures gentleman and even though I am no longer a member of the CMCA I would welcome Keith to my camp circle at anytime.
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
ALAN 41

Post by ALAN 41 »

Knowing Keith personally, I can't think of any reason why anyone would post anything but good wishes for him, he's a real gentleman and a great friend of all who know or have met him.

Al.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Great news, a lovely bloke.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

He and his wife Beth are a nice couple but their diesel heater was noisey.. :lol: :lol: Good news on Keith's progress.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
ALAN 41

Post by ALAN 41 »

Dot wrote:He and his wife Beth are a nice couple but their diesel heater was noisey.. :lol: :lol: Good news on Keith's progress.
Well you could have moved and then he wouldn't have heard your snoring either. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Dot

Post by Dot »

No I couldn't, that fella Terry parked the bus in a bloody big hole just to make sure I couldn't move next to him... :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

ALAN 41 wrote:Knowing Keith personally, I can't think of any reason why anyone would post anything but good wishes for him, he's a real gentleman and a great friend of all who know or have met him.

Al.
Got it in one Al. Good to here Keith is on the comeback trail.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
ALAN 41

Post by ALAN 41 »

supersparky wrote:
ALAN 41 wrote:Knowing Keith personally, I can't think of any reason why anyone would post anything but good wishes for him, he's a real gentleman and a great friend of all who know or have met him.

Al.
Got it in one Al. Good to here Keith is on the comeback trail.
Just don't steal his wooden spoon for being chief chef, :twisted: :twisted: or he might not be nice anymore. :lol:
This was taken when Keith, Beth, Jon & Kay visited us in '09 great company and very valued friends. :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.