A new addition to the family

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
Newcastle George

Re: A new addition to the family

Post by Newcastle George »

At least it rights itself when clicked on. :? :)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Brucie,
A girlfriend of my long-gone youth used to say “Size doesn’t matter. It’s how you use it that matters.” 8-)

Sounds like your usage gets a bit tedious. 😀
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:08 pm Brucie,
A girlfriend of my long-gone youth used to say “Size doesn’t matter. It’s how you use it that matters.” 8-)

Sounds like your usage gets a bit tedious. 😀
Maybe she was worried about hurting your feelings Ray ;) No matter how well you use it, there is no point in trying to play in a cathedral with a happy Hammond :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Some more progress over the long week end, well Sunday and Monday anyway, Saturday was a non starter day cause I still couldn't see (more about that else where on the forum) The chip reading cat flap arrived on Friday, Saturday I realised I couldn't see well enough to read so it is at least out of the box now :roll:
7 lengths of the 1.8mtr cat tunnel have been carpeted, clipped together using the aviary clips and attached to the elevator and fitted to the window frame, across the roof in a zig-zag sort of pattern and out as far as the outer edge of the patio in front of the carport. Light faded to the point I couldn't see any more so play will resume next week end .... possibly :twisted:
Thanks you for your help Brian, Margaret and I appreciated it greatly and I'm sure Puss n cat will once he gets to run free-ish through to the enclosure once we finish the last sections and build the cat house and associated gym equipment :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

George is very good with pussy places so if you need any help just let us know OK... :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:34 pm George is very good with pussy places so if you need any help just let us know OK... :lol: :lol:
I remember reading a post Helen put up about George showing her how he put yours away :lol:

T1 Terry
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:12 pm
Dot wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:34 pm George is very good with pussy places so if you need any help just let us know OK... :lol: :lol:
I remember reading a post Helen put up about George showing her how he put yours away :lol:

T1 Terry
Well how much more convincing if HTFFBO said so?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Grandad

Post by Grandad »

Do we have any photos of this project yet Terry???

Jim
There Comes a time in life, when you must walk away from all drama and the people who create it
Dot

Post by Dot »

He will as soon as he finishes Rustic Inn project :lol: :lol: :lol:
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

I prefer the good ol' Aussie "Meggs"...

BTW, I hope you already have a dog/cat door of appropriate proportions in the back door, otherwise you'll find yourselves perpetual Doorman/woman to Meggs. :?
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields