New Year

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

New Year

Post by norman »

Christine and I want to thank you all for your kind thoughts and condolences for the loss of our daughter to cancer. She was diagnosed treated and passed away all in the space of 4months.

Ok while im on here i shall take this oppertunity to wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and god bless!!!
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Re: New Year

Post by Dot »

And all the very best to you and yours for a happier New year. xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hope the New Yr brings some relief for you both, loosing your kids is real hard to take.

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

NYE.jpg

I thought the forum members should see what happened to our sheep shagger NYE :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.