Bush palace

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
Shirley

Re: Bush palace

Post by Shirley »

Time folk are waiting for new MHs you should be able to sell it, out of our price range, I'm sure someone will come along & buy it, thanks.
Shirley & Bruce.
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Thanks again for your help today
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BernieQ2 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:22 pm Define Tad Terry 🙄
Bernie.
Maybe two tads :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

2foot6 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:35 pm We are asking $117000 neg 2009 model 27 ft
Can we negotiate a trade in price on two motorhomes? ;) :lol: I would need enough cash back to cover the cost of the lithium upgrade ..... so that gives you somewhere to start from 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Eezy peezy Terry, you buy my motor home and you pay for the upgrade...that's how it's done in Victoria :lol:
I aspire to inspire before I expire.