Tanks notice

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
Dot

Re: Tanks notice

Post by Dot »

Just copied Tank's post over from Good morning thread. :lol: :lol: Good to hear you are once again home.

Post by Keith Morris » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:43 am

"tanks" was discharged from hospital this morning and is now home.
I am not doing very much and waiting for referrals from the GP for CT Scans at Emerald Hospital.
Once I am informed of the Radiology Dept appointment time I can arrange for my housekeeper or her partner to drive me to the Emerald Hospital for the magic machine to do its' thing, and also pick up a Subway from Emerald CBD.
I will use my own mighty MG-3 for the trip rather than tie-up an ambulance. It is around 135 km each way to Emerald and the radiology time at the hospital will account for around 4 hours all up. I don't need to hold up an ambulance for that length of time.
The Scan results are available within a day or so and then it is back to the GP and I hope this does not involve a return to hospital as I am rather a reluctant patient.
Keith.

84 years of age, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries. No dogs for a while now after the demise of the "Old Ladies" Ruby and Jasper.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good to hear that you are home Tanks. Like Ray says, it's best to stay out of hospital...... :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

supersparky wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:55 pm Good to hear that you are home Tanks. Like Ray says, it's best to stay out of hospital...... :D
Yes David, too many germs in there.
I only stay in the hospital if I have to have I/V drips, or if I am that poorly that I need close observation otherwise I have everything else at home.
I monitor my blood/oxygen%, plus my blood pressure stats, and I have home oxygen and nebulizer gear. Plus, I get to see the wheelie bin truck perform its magic every Thursday.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hope your trip for the scan and the subway trip went well Tanks. Now rest up. x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Guess who is back in hospital? yep Tanks got a bit overwhelmed with the beauty of the ambo's. No seriously his neighbour called the ambo's back as he wasn't looking too good so be safe he is in hosp for the Dr to check him over and most likely scan the nursing pool again. Wishing him well and that he will be home soon. :D
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Get well soon Tanks. You're not having a real good run at the moment. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
The Doc checked me out and has doubled my G.O.R.D. medication.
My blood/oxygen levels are all good and within the normal range, likewise my BP readings.
The Doc drove me home tonight after he finished his rounds. You wouldn't get that in the city.
It was good that Grahame my Neighbour did the right thing by me and got the ambulance who only took me to the hospital for a check up.
So, I am back on the net and I will be looking out for you all in the morning.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Good to hear Tanks take it easy mate cheers Robert
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

You'll have to cut out the onions and Jalapeno chillies out of the salad range on the Subway foot long sandwich Keith ;) :lol: What did they increase the GORD medication to Keith? and which one are you on? I found P.a.t.o.p.r.a.z.o.l.e worked best for me to settle the damage from over prescription of V.o.l.t.a.r.e.n 50 anti inflammatory pills to block the effects of the damage the motor vehicle accident caused, severe inflammation of the stomach lining causing excess acid to be produced and in turn eating into my oesophagus creating 4 ulcers that will be there for life .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Update, this morning Tanks was taken back to the hospital this morning. Once again the Dr was considering letting Tanks go home this arvo but Tanks scared the crap out of himself whilst in the loo and had a "turn" so now it is wait and see if he goes home this arvo or not. At last the old fella has admitted he isn't in too much of a hurry to go home just yet. Those nurses must be something to behold. He was whisked off so quickly that he didn't have time to grab his laptop. Stay where you are Tanks and no talking the Dr into sending you home just yet OK.