Pet-els aka Peter's birthday

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Pet-els aka Peter's birthday

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:54 pm T1,
My problem predates the upgrade to an iPhone 14.
My old iPhone XR (2017) was a faultless upgrade, no problems with login transition.
Problem only started about two ~three months ago.
Upgrade to the 14 happened three weeks ago.
I'd say that roughly matches up with a forum upgrade and many people had problems that required clearing the old forum shortcut and cookies and making a new forum shortcut that would then create new cookies with the correct information to allow a quick connection back to the last part of the forum you were on when you logged off ..... or what ever the equivalent to that is on an Apple product.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
pet-els

Re: Pet-els aka Peter's birthday

Post by pet-els »

Thanks to all of you for your Birthday wishes, Just got back online after a couple of hours at Telstra Murray Bridge. It appears that when I updated my password I unknowingly hit space after the password so could not sign in.
I'm at T1's till thursday then head for Murrayville V to Barry's place over Easter.

PeterH
PeterH