Bush palace

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
Mrcoolabah1au

Re: Bush palace

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

NEXT CHAPTER
IS yet to come don’t know were or when
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Dot

Post by Dot »

Maybe beer cans and peanuts on the table, a bl-w up doll on the bed, Oh and the fridge Wayne? 3 way or ??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Seriously Wayne appears to have everything & for anyone wanting to get away, hit the road & enjoy travelling our awesome country a good set up, have you advertised it on gumtree & other for sale sites?
Shirley & Bruce.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

MikeG was selling his Bedford bus.
I helped him update his photos and the advert as I knew the bus. He went from few inquires to sold for $65k in a few weeks.

A good quality advert makes all the difference. People decide on the advert, the emotions take over.
The buyer said as much. Decided after seeing the photos.

Just look how the professionals do it, even look at houses to appreciate how the photography is done. Look at the Camplify adverts. They focus on presenting the dream, not the rusty air cleaner.

If you want to sell it, present a dream not a nightmare.

Wayne, apologies for the frank words, but seriously, if you want $25,000 you've got to be prepared to put some considerable effort into it.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Apart from the internal dressing up, the first thing I saw was the bonnet needed repainting .
From experience the first impressions Do Count

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Mrcoolabah1au wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:40 pm Under bed 🛌 storage
Two systems hot water one connect to radiator and also 240 volt system
Full size awning 4 meter
The bus is 9.5 meters long
Gross weight is 9.5 tons
Tare weight is 5.5 ton so need medium ridged license to drive
Cassette would be on the large size been about a meter long
Black tank is small size generally put outlet hose on
Most of the photos need updating as they are from every trip we have done ✅
Licence requirement is based on GVM not tare weight. The difference between the need for an MR or HR licence would depend on it having a full syncro gearbox, that includes low gear ...... a catch that many don't realise until they get caught and booked for driving unlicensed ......

Is the toilet a cassette or black tank? Maybe you mean grey water tank and not black tank ....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Yes toilet cassettes
Sink water gray and shower 🚿 tank
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

IMG_4160.jpeg
IMG_4159.jpeg
IMG_4163.jpeg
IMG_4166.jpeg
IMG_4166.jpeg
Here are a few new photos of gas bin back door storage bins
Weight sign new paint work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

jon_d wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:07 pm It's Medium Rigid Terry.

https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/licence ... categories
NSW rego Jon, number of axles, weight and gearbox syncro or auto determines whether a medium rigid or heavy rigid licence is required. An MR licence only covers up to a GVM of 8 tonne, after that, a HR licence is required. The whole 1st gear selection comes into play as well, even for an LR or MR licence, basically, if you have to double clutch or ratio speed match to select 1st gear, you need a HR minimum licence ...... been more than one person caught on that technicality, that goes for who ever is driving, driver under instruction requires a valid learners permit and the instructing driver seated beside the driver under instruction and be the holder of the licence required to drive that particular vehicle ... well, unless you are an RMS testing officer, I'm not sure if you actually need to hold a licence at all, but I know you don't have to hold that class of licence to carry out the test, just a pen and the correct form .... challenged one once to find 5th gear on the down shift in that particular truck, turned out someone had put the wrong oil in the Road Ranger box and no matter how hard you tried, the gears grated on the down shift, he refused and failed me, the instruction told me he wouldn't have had the required licence to drive that truck .......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO