More labor madness

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
Dot

Re: More labor madness

Post by Dot »

Read the official Referendum booklet, particularly the last paragraph of the "constitution addition". It is not open enough, nothing in it is black or white, set in stone, far too many loop holes, 500 shades of grey and so it is a NO from me.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Roja that Dot... me also. x
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Make sure that you write NO, a ✅counts as YES but a X DOESN’T COUNT AS NO, what a joke. :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Noggins wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:03 am I read a concerning piece about the Hidden Agenda behind the Voice yesterday.
This may be true, or maybe not, but it does explain what's behind the furor at the moment.
I always look behind what the Government is making a noise about to see what they're doing behind the public's back.

In 1990 the Federal Politician Kim Beasley made a statement in response to Senator Button's question in the Australian Federal Parliament about whether there should be a Republic.
His reply was
Kim Beasley Quote :- The United Nations has given the Federal Government a mandate of ownership for housing, farms, property, and business to government control once the REPUBLIC has been proclaimed.

The comment by Kim Beasley back in 1990 should be ringing alarm bells.
The United Nations is the NWO in waiting for a one-world government.
The current push by the Labor Party for the "Voice" referendum is the most single important part of their plan, which is to include the "ORIGINAL" Men, Women, and Children of this country, ( Indigenous people) into the Commonwealth Constitution because at the moment they have NO CONTRACT with the "ORIGINAL" Men, Women and Children of this Country.
Because there is "No Contract" with the "Original" people of Australia, a republic would not be achieved because the "Original" Men, Women, and Children of this country are the lawful land occupiers, and the Government would be unable to take control over ownership of housing, farms, property, and business, thus thwarting its secretive push for a totalitarian republic, where you would own nothing and be happy.
The plan as you can see was already underway back in 1990.
Every state in Australia has already sold off the Lands and Titles Office, and your original titles have been destroyed. The value of your property is the TITLE.
All property's certificate of title has been digitized and this is not a lawful proof of historical ownership.

If true then the "voice" is the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Ron
I think you may have been drawn down the rabbit hole predictive the A I the search engines have developed to give you just a step further than the last search you did ..... try searching for "Artificial intelligence used by search engines causing the increase in conspiracy theories" and see how deep the rabbit hole can go from there .... only by taking a step back and looking closely at what is being said in these conspiracy theory rabbit holes and look for things that are thrown up as "fact" and the rest of the conspiracy theory uses that as the base for further speculation, then try using someone elses computer with a different service provider and sign up with a different name, then check if the "fact" is actually a fact or not ....... If you use your own computer, the A I knows what path you were following and will come up with links that verify the "Fact" put up by others in the same conspiracy rabbit hole spiral ....

Sadly, we all know at least one "friend" that has been sucked down one of these rabbit holes and become so obsessed with believing what they have read to be true, they can no longer listen to reason ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Here is a link from my computer and search engine

https://www.rmit.edu.au/news/factlab-me ... n-republic
and, here is the actual govt transcript

https://pmtranscripts.pmc.gov.au/releas ... cript-8143

These days, believe nothing you hear or read, less than half of what you see, then look for genuine sources any claim maybe using as "fact" and try to determine if what is being claimed as fact is not taken out of context or a complete fabrication .... remember, artificial intelligence (A I) can now fabricate a complete movie scene using images and voice patterns to rectify bad "takes" and the XXX sites can produce, what looks like the real thing, of public identities doing all sorts of things they actually never did and only find out from others who have seen the fake video

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Beasley may never have said the alleged statement in Parliament.
Hansard does not record anything spoken of or said off the floor.
So there may be a grain of truth in it after all.

Me:- When there's such a hooHaa in Parliament I have found that there's a further something going on out of sight, so to speak.

Like the NWO
Own nothing and be happy :roll: :lol:
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.