Roadside Tesla

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Dot

Roadside Tesla

Post by Dot »

Tesla.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Roadside Tesla

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:42 pmTesla.jpg
Very old photo Dottie, before Tesla built their EV vans and trucks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKOw5R8orkM

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:43 pm
Dot wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:42 pmTesla.jpg
Very old photo Dottie, before Tesla built their EV vans and trucks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKOw5R8orkM

T1 Terry
Picky picky picky :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
I'm on T1's side with this one.
Saw that pic on the interweb many years ago...
Sorry to pop your balloon.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

ec.jpg
I didn't claim it to be any time, just thought it was funny. men :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:21 pm ec.jpgI didn't claim it to be any time, just thought it was funny. men :roll:
This is the result of local council stupidity by not allowing curb side charging points to be installed (at the owners expense) because they do not have a parking space on the property.
There are simply rubber ramp pieces available that are used by industry to temporally protect power cables, so that one is a bit ridiculous, but the need to run a cable across the footpath is the really ridiculous part .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Noggins wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:58 am https://youtu.be/eCzU5BF-110
The future ?
Don't you just love the way some people will build a conspiracy out of random photos :lol: The fact Tesla have a production plant in China and actually builds Tesla vehicles there ignored by these conspiracy nut jobs. Yet to see where the claim certain freeways are banning Tesla vehicles or any of the other nut job claims in the first few minutes of that video .... and one province does not mean it is China wide FFS ...... The car park with the No Tesla sign, really, like the only other language on the sign is English ... like there are only two languages in the world that can be read?
The freeway string of Tesla vehicles, I expect it was a Tesla rally and the officials were providing a staging area for them .... the video just got too ridiculous from there on, even at 2 x play speed, cars listening into high rise buildings ... really, why only Tesla vehicles? What about all the other high end brands that are building electric vehicles now ....
Try applying lateral thinking when you see these sort of videos, like a labelled VHS plugged into a VHS player .... who even still owns a VHS player????? The way the video presenter heads off on a whole different tangent using unverified footage as base fact to build on from there ..... Find and prove the first bit before even watching the rest of any of these nut job You Tube videos .....
Also, from the billions of videos on You Tube ... did you stumble on this one, or did an A I enhanced search engine present it for you to watch ...... could it be your search history that lead it to believe this sort of stuff was something you'd like to watch .... now it's part of the viewing history of anyone who watched even a few minutes of it, so be prepared for more nut job videos to pop up beside the video you actually want to watch .... look through the list of suggested videos and see if they relate to actually something you want to see or the subject you were watching originally .... did you ever search for women from some overseas country looking to chat with you ..... or has the search engine been corrupted by $$$ to push certain subjects ......
T1 Lithium receives a lot of emails offering such services, for the right price, to promote our videos or adds ahead of any others ... yet we don't post videos or advertise on the net .. or anywhere for that matter ...... AI promoting an AI product ... now there is a subject to look into ... is there a conspiracy there ... or is it actually happening .......

T1 Terry
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

T1 say whatever you like about why I put it up
I blame my extremely cynical distrusting nature.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I thought it was kinda weird that the Chinese would stop a vehicle that potentially has the ability to eavesdrop on nearby stuff, even though the Huawei communication devices, have been all but banned by the western world as they may be spying on us.
But I suppose they would know what they had the potential to do, as most of the electronics would have been produced there. Worst part is, we don't know what we don't know. Or maybe we don't know what the govt of the day doesn't want us to know.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.