WAS CRAPPY news NOW GOOD news Re. Ray aka Greynomads thread

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Crappy news Ray aka Greynomads thread

Post by BruceS »

All the best Ray. Not sure how you will fight the dogs off!
Joy might need to carry a stick!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Great news Ray, Joy will be looking after you now, I’m sure she’ll be an awesome nurse, you just have to take it easy & recover.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

The boy spent his first night at home and own bed but found the quietness a but disturbing after the ward living but managed a good sleep. Getting good food has helped. Suppose he will hit the keyboard soon himself.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Great to hear you are home Ray. I hope Joy has ironed her nurse’s uniform. Hope your recovery goes well.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Swisslulu wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:01 pm Great to hear you are home Ray. I hope Joy has ironed her nurse’s uniform. Hope your recovery goes well.
BruceS wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:04 pm All the best Ray. Not sure how you will fight the dogs off!
Joy might need to carry a stick!
In her freshly ironed nurse's uniform, Joy will need the stick to fend Ray off :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ray had a hiccup but ok, report on this later today. hic hic
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:02 pm Ray had a hiccup but ok, report on this later today
Hiccups can be painful after gut surgery, hope he's recovering ;)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yes they can be but when they don't stop that is so annoying. What are your antidotes? I drink a glass of water from the other side of the glass, works for me NEXT
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

I used to drink a glass of water standing on my head. Not sure I could accomplish that feat any more.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:19 pm Yes they can be but when they don't stop that is so annoying. What are your antidotes? I drink a glass of water from the other side of the glass, works for me NEXT
Slowly exhale all the air you can from your lungs, but concentrate on controlling the diaphragm muscles to control the rate rather than restricting the airways ... once you feel you have completely emptied your lungs, make the extra effort to exhale even more, hold that full exhaled state for as long as possible, then control your diaphragm muscles to slowly reinflate your lungs till you have as much air as you feel you can store, now try for even more air, then hold this state, then slowly let the air out again, still using your diaphragm muscles ..... this concentrated control over the muscle operation will stop the spasms, works well for those that experience mild asthma symptoms, there are many different names and methods for each control method, but in the end, they are all attempting to do the same thing, better control over the breathing cycle using the diaphragm muscle control until it becomes a learned response that the body uses without the need to think about the steps involved .... sort of like learning to drive ... not everyone seems to master that on either :lol:

T1 Terry