Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

20180215_369.JPG
20180215_368.JPG

This was the weird rash that Gman had a couple of years ago, his tummy bloated, Nothing showed up in the blood tests as it was thought he may of had a dose of Ross River Fever and some other thing I forgot. It was a bit itchy but not too bad, it went away on its own in a couple of weeks none the wiser. My mum had shingles years ago and it knocked the clackers out of her, nasty condition. Had our spike n dyke cuts today, Brians food arrived today, the sun was out and an invite to the JW 's next meeting :lol: got an unused stamp out of it :lol: Lady came and pruned the fruit trees $30 for 6 trees, happy with that. Lovely workwomanship Deborah keep it going. Just seen the news re the NSW extra Covid cases and deaths so everyone stay at home. People are still not taking any notice of the restrictions re masks out in public, what is wrong with those morons? OK time for shower then bed so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bernie'sx :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

It seems like it's your turn to be the medical wonder now Dot, Gman has had his turn for attention :lol: :lol: :lol: Hope you are doing ok mate xxxx

Today was a kiln disaster. Platter on top shelf found a way to drip over the edge and onto the platter on the shelf below. Not the worst problem. The platter on the shelf below looked lovely, apart from a strange black blob from up above. On closer inspection, that one had many tiny cracks within the glass.It went straight to the bin. That's a sign of incompatibility. This is glass that came from a dead lady's studio. Her husband delivered it to me and I suspect he had no idea about what the different glasses were. Luckily, it was the first of all the recent plates that has shown these signs. I have been trying to use up her glass to give me some more space.
The top platter that had done the dripping, needed to be trimmed before it had another firing. As I started to trim it, it cracked into two messy pieces. It's now having another chance to fuse together and maybe I will trim it up tomorrow .

We not fighting lock down, but are not happy watching the goings and comings in our street. As we are the only ones who live here full time, it would be very obvious if we called the cops on them. So far we are staying right away from these people and we can't be certain that they are breaking the rules, but the number of cars is different. Obviously we are feeling bored at times. :o

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Was a nice day, sun out and a warm breeze but they say tomorrow will be back to crap. G went to the block and checked for weeds, then to Adelaide to pick up Brian's pills, Brian also had a special delivery, he has a new calming bed to snuggle into. Will may get out to weed mum and dad over the weekend but depends on the weather, they don't complain.
Deborah I would be dobbing those people inif they are not supposed to be there, it's the nig nogs that are spreading this covid, doing what they want to do. See Bathurst is now down for Nov this year. Hope all the walking wounded ones are doing ok, George get off that bus roof :lol: Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Peter and Sandra x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, we had another lovely sunny day too. Must be trying to get closer to spring? Ok a little bit more of winter yet, not used to being home at this time of the year. xxxx

If Bathurst has the cars in November, then the big Christmas fair that is scheduled for 2 weeks after the cars, will probably get cancelled, just like it did last year, because of clowns sharing their germs. As I am not 100% sure that the people next to us are moving between homes or not, I don't feel I should call the coppers. If I become sure of my suspicions, then yes, I will make that call. Flamin Lebs is all I will say.

Rebuilt both the failures from yesterday, and have my fingers crossed that the repairs will do the trick. I cut the suspicious pink bits off the tray and replaced them with other glass, so tomorrow will tell if I am right or not.

sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Boring BS day, Flicking through the O games = nah apart from admiring those muscled / oiled up not white boys. ;) Brian loves his new bed I hope it helps him when on the move in the bus, he only started the "I'm scared" since Miss Meow left us. Didn't go out at all today, it was drizzling most of the day. More Morons out protesting, hope they get the bug and pass it to their families, sick of being ruled by that lot. Off to bed now, Stay safe everyone. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D Goodnight Mr Major x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, it seemed like our whole police force were out today stopping the suspected protest rally, in Sydney. What's the bet that the mob will try to do a rally tomorrow instead? Lemmings the lot of them. :evil: Stay warm and dry Dot xxxx

While working in my shed, with the side window open, I heard Mr Leb tell his family that just after midnight last night he had a knock on the door from the local constabulary. If all the family were in residence at the time, surely they would have been disturbed by the noise? Being a Leb, he convincingly lied to the cops and they left without fining him. Obviously some of the other neighbours have done the dobbing for me. Sadly, now I have some proof of my suspicions, it would be a waste of my time calling in the force. Happily, I hear that some of them are going to return to Sydney soon for the son in year 12 to return to school. I will be much happier to hear that they are no longer in residence.

The pieces in the kiln were interesting. The one with compatibility issues, fired up beautifully. The other one that had a cracked bit that I had shoved back on, still looked like it had been stuck together badly. I added even more glass to cover the markings and it's warming up as I type. Always something different happening in my shed.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

P7310007.JPG
P7300002.JPG
As you can see Brian loves his new bed. Got bored so I put a colour through my grey locks, Have a guess which colour.? I now am giving up trying to cook, have tried to do apple pies, ended up the bottom pastry came out as "uncooked" as when it went in the oven. Then I tried a bacon and egg pie, put in the freezer but when it thawed out and re heated it was bloody awful. For the B&E pie I was told to pre bake the pastry on bottom and sides which I did but it was still bland so G said. So that's it for cooking. Weeds starting to pop through again so will wait for a sunny day before spraying them. Off to a nice hot bath so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, you entering master chef next time? ;) :lol: I have just tried to spray my weeds with eucalyptus spray and it's working. The weeds are definitely dying, so no really nasty stuff needed and I get a clearer head after spraying than before. xxxx

Kiln was ok and I have put another tray piece in to warm up tonight. As the winds have began to howl again, I didn't stay down at my shed for too long, but I reckon the majority of the Lebs have returned to Sydney today. It seemed a bit more quiet than it has been.

This is our second winter stuck at the lair, hopefully, it will be our last. Not enjoying the cold at all.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

bob r

Post by bob r »

Nite Dot morning Dot.

Bob
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Night every one time for a shower and bed cheers Robert