Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Dot xxxx

Still here in the lair (where else could I be?) and decided to investigate buying a special dinner for his birthday next week. After much research, I finally found that Harris Farm do deliveries her 3 times a week and they carry quite a bit of seafood. So "surprise" dinner has now been arranged. I will have to oven it, but all the mess is already done. Lobster mornay $20 for a small half lobster, but as it's something he has mentioned a few times lately, a treat it will be. It would have been much dearer in a restaurant, so I can't complain.

Getting cool here, so night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

just warm it up in the kiln.... he'd never look there.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot xxxx
Jon, you are wicked. :lol: :lol: He never looks in the oven either, so until he recognises the aromas, he won't have any idea what treat is cooking.

The winds blew up again today. Did a bit more kiln cleaning and tidying. There is a plate being turned into a bowl tonight (I hope), but nothing of any great excitement happening here.

We apparently had a protest happen in The Entrance today. The photo looked like maybe 30 people turned up and the same number of police dealt with them quickly. What a waste of our police force. Seems there is enough nasty stuff happening around the coast that would keep them busy without adding the moronic behaviours of these sheep.

sweet dreams out there xxx
Deborah

dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot xxxx

Had a busy day, just doing a couple of deliveries of my bottles turned into cheese boards. We are allowed to meet outside, on public land, so we arranged to meet on the foreshore. Both ladies were pleased with their gifts, so it made my day too.

Kiln was ok, but the dish is back in being re-flattened as I wasn't very happy with how it looked.

David and Ray, another one for you to pilfer
241362444_1014471385766331_3737464329479741099_n.jpg
I feel that way a lot lately.

night all xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Thats very good Deborah. It's how I feel most of the time. I reckon my body clock is broken. :roll:
Saw something yesterday that said that nearly 15 million Aussies are in some form of lockdown. Any time you can get out and enjoy the company of friends safely would be a good time , I think.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Agree David, my body clock is surely broken, have so much trouble sleeping & often feel exhausted thru lack of it.😢

Unfortunately the C.C. Had 20 new Covid cases y'day, worrying time at the moment, best to just stay home unless absolutely necessary to venture out, we have to go to Belmont hospital Wednesday for blood tests for Bruce.
Shirley & Bruce.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

dream4red wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:12 am David and Ray, another one for you to pilfer
😁😁😁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dotty xxxx

Shirley, it's just not safe to leave home. We are suffering badly, but the virus is everywhere around us it seems. I half expect to still be locked in for Christmas. Home is definitely the best place to be at the moment.

The humungous winds have blown up again this afternoon, so even going out to the clothesline is not going to happen here. We can smell the smoke from the Sydney burn offs and even with antihistamines in our systems, neither of us is feeling great. Don't know if the wind is all part of the global warming whatever, but it certainly seems like we are getting windier days for longer times than I can remember.

Stay sane out there,
night all xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

Thanks for keeping the xxx Deborah. So buggered and peed off with morons :D Watching the William Tyrrell investigation ch7 and the next episode is Sunday night, interesting to say the least but confusing. Who amongst you would know the specs for the bird netting for fruit trees? Time for the little Kia 's 1st service, doesn't seem like a year. Still freezing down here NOT going to be here next winter and that's for sure. Watched the "rent a riot mob" doing the thug thing in Melb, I see some big trouble happening within the union. Protest all you like but peacefully, not throwing cans at the reporters etc. What a world we are now existing in, people are either interbreeding or they are on whacky backy or both. OK time to be off to bed e buys. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D Goodnight Mr Major x :D Hope you are feeling better :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.