Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Dot »

Doggie sat today and did not much else.Still muggy and more to come this week. Watching Auschwitz untold, I wish people would make their kids and grandkids watch these shows, how bloody low can the human race go? Trigger thumb is back to before the steroid injection :cry: Oh this doco is so sad but we must know from those that were there. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Rossp x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, it was a very sad time in our history and yes, it should be shown to all of our younger generations as something horrific that did happen and should never be allowed to happen again. Stay cool mate xxxx

We decided to check out the boat trailer before son comes to collect the lot. Well, the trailer lights are a bit off, so the afternoon was spent researching. Finally we have found the right set at our local road tech marine store, so he can go collect it in the morning.

Not much else to share. The plate fired well and I left it on my bench when asked to do the brake pedal pushing. Will have a closer look at it tomorrow. Another plate is back in tonight, fingers crossed.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Another humid day but not as bad as has been. Resident lizard was sunbathing today, he has a home under G's shed, Brian takes no notice of it at all, unlike Rosy the frequent visitor, she would go straight for the kill if not watched. Time for a cool shower, hope everyone is safe and sound so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D Goodnight Mr Major x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, what would home be, if we didn't have a resident blue tongue? We have a couple that are getting a bit fat, maybe babies soon? Hope so. The wildlife here in the lakeside is always interesting. xxxx

Remember this plate
IMG_2524 (2).JPG
I was not happy with blue bit of dichroic glass that made a square that stood out. It has been back in the workshop for the last 3 days. It's now a smoother shaped plate and the square is not quite so prominent
IMG_2553.JPG
It's still got the transparent sections, but it's sitting on a white mat this time.

Yesterday's plate is a commission for a friend
IMG_2554.JPG
Obviously, been a bit busy here
night all xxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Wow, Love the commisioned one. More my colours.

Morning all.

Ray, when you're finished, better get it checked out by the quality manager. If it fails, you'll need to repeat. ;)
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Gee wish I had one like that so beautiful [emoji76]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Deb,
You are a gifted artist with glass.
A pity we can’t trust AustPost to deliver such beautiful things unbroken…
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

jon_d wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:27 am Ray, when you're finished, better get it checked out by the quality manager. If it fails, you'll need to repeat. ;)
Finished making SFA last night. Quality Control (SWMBO) approved, then gave me a job list of 1.5 pages*. :shock:

*In her usual small, neat handwriting. :?
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

. Quality Control (SWMBO) approved, then gave me a job list of 1.5 pages*. :shock:
*In her usual small, neat handwriting.
I got the same when I took the bus for a RWC a few years ago. :shock: :shock: Had the same issue'; don't argue!!!
Dot

Post by Dot »

Absolutely fabulous Deborah, wow. Couriers take better care with delicate items so come on boys put your orders in Mothers day will be here soon ;)