Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by Greynomad »

Deb,
At first glance I thought you had scribbled on the photos before scanning to upload!
That’s amazing!!! :o
Despite the frustrations, you’ve overcome them and produced a great piece of artwork. Maybe you should just leave it flat, frame it and sell it for three times your normal plate price! 😜👍
Congrats!
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

I love it (the artwork) Maybe do the footy team colors, Xmas colors ? Had to go to Mt Barker again today, my GP wanted to see me re blood results from Tuesday, never ends, still waiting on a couple more results. I am fully over this health shit :evil: Tomorrow I shall be happier, the boys on bikes is back along with the Super cars at Tailem bend. Next doors bricks and timber turned up today. As pr usual lately I am buggered so off to bed now, Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight to Macca aka Kay as she recovers in ICU after having her chest cracked open and the ticker treated. x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, I am hoping all is well, and stay warm. The last thing you need is to get a serious chill xxxx

Thanks Ray and Dot for loving my arty farty plate. I sort of like it, but it defeated the brief of being black and white. The customer doesn't want any red, but the plate was too sombre to not get some red. I think it looks like an autograph and that's how I will be describing it. Once I put together the series of these bowls and plates.

Kay, I am sending you as many healing vibes as I can. Hope you mend fast and can get back to being you again soon. xxxx

Another black and white piece is in the kiln now, with a couple more on the drawing board, awaiting construction.

It's cold n rainy, so back to bed for moi
night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Good night all enjoy tomorrow cheers Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bugger, they have been advertising the boys on bikes (SBS) yet it ain't on that channel doing the advertising? Been a cold old day today and also rain, A/C been on since lunch time. Time to hit the sheets. Just took my yucky iron liquid , how come I can taste this stuff and not nice stuff? I hope no one at Taggerty takes G's title off him for the category of "The best water boiler" :lol: :lol: . Bet they are all freezing their butts off :lol: :lol: Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Robert not Bob x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, with my allergies, I lost the sense of smell years ago. The really weird thing is, I can smell things that are going to cause a reaction. So go figure. Hoping that you will regain your sense of taste in a more positive way. xxxx

Happy Mother's Day to all Mums out there.

Been a busy day, building a couple more plates and firing happily (successfully).

sweet dreams xxx
Deborah

Dot

Post by Dot »

I have my sense of smell but no taste doubt if it will come back. Brian gave me a lovely mothers day card and a pretty mini cyclamen, he is a wonderful boy. Been cold again and as usual I am rather tired so I am going to have my custard and stewed apples and hit the sack ready for trip to city tomorrow. Hope all the mums here and there had a nice day. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight to the Taggerty mob x :D
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Goodnight all. Taggerty mob are all very quiet. Was wondering if T1 managed to get there on time. He should write a daily diary . It would be more interesting than most of the stuff on TV. Cheers John ( For T1. Found the problem with my batteries. The strap between pack 1 and 2 had broken under the insulation. Found it while checking all of the contact points in the set-up. Rough Vic. roads caused it. )
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope tomorrow brings good news Dot. My fingers and toes are crossed already. xxxx

Had a good day, doing what I like to do and annoying nobody. Kids did the phone home thing and our tenant next door, came in for a hug and to give me a mother's day present (a good book, she knows me well). It was nice to see our Canadian daughter, as she call us her Aussie parents.

Kiln is firing away, again. Another success story from last night. I spent a lot of time today, using up most of the scrappy bits off the workbench into another plate. It has more personality than the strictly striped ones. It is my favourite already, so can't wait to see how it fires up.

Sleep tight vegemites xxx
Deborah

Macca

Post by Macca »

Early good night, just had first shower since last Thursday, 3rd walk today with one more to go. Only thing connected to me at moment is the wifi ecg machine and 3 jump start wires into heart- stuffed. Forgot the O2
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#