Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by BruceS »

Wonderful news indeed Kay! ;)
Any indication how long before you can go on a trip or two?
Do you feel better for it? I mean breathing and energy etc.
Did you have any big blue bruises at entry points at all?
How's Bruce handling it? I guess he's been eating lots of 'goodies' while you've been away? lol (mice will play when .....)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Great update Kay, hope that you'll soon be allowed home.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight SteveW x :D . I'm knackered good and proper tonight, .
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, rest well and long mate xxxx

Kay, that is such positive news. Hope your recovery is fast. xxx

The westerly winds have brought so much crap with them, that even with all the antihistamines, my head is drum set waiting to explode. Today has been very quiet and inside, upstairs. Away from my shed, which is prone to getting lots of dust through the window spaces.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hope all on the roads heading here and there are going ok. Has Terry run out of petrol yet :lol: never fails to have some story to tell. :lol: Brrrrrr too cold so here I come shower then bed. so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Macca x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Good evening all! We survived our 7 nights on Norfolk Island. We didn’t disgrace ourselves, nor did we cover ourselves in glory!

We were due to fly home on Saturday but the lousy weather caused our flight to be cancelled so we had an extra day in paradise! It was all a bit of fun which we would do again.

Plans are in place for our trip to the Mundi Mundi Bash in mid-August after which we plan to head to SA, Covid permitting. Hope to catch up with some of you sand gropers.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

Not too good today, got told from a Dr ph consult to go to A&E and be admitted for IV AB's but will see what tomorrow brings :D Just so sick of it all. The frame work next door is up, the builders are going to get a right telling off tomorrow, they had 2 dogs there and they shat around the back of our place so scooped it up and left it on their concrete. Plus they deposited all the timber on our driveway, even off cuts with nails sticking out of them, they got chucked on the concrete as well. No time for sloppy workers . End of my rant so goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks and Mr Major xx Hope all went to plan :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, are you being rebellious again? Sounds like the old you is surfacing , Good luck wuth the quacks xxxx

Another quiet day here with a legal drug induced hangover . Apparently much of this town is suffering from similar super strong sinus problems. The power station is very quiet at the moment, but we are all starting to wonder about our air quality. The power station is owned by the two filthy rich men who own the snowy power set ups. Do not be fooled that red energy is keeping the money in Australia, except if you think those two rich men are sharing their wealth around. Every day, we keep hearing from workers at the station about various air quality cut backs and short changing.

I need some more sleep, so night all xxx
Deborah

RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Hi Dot would do the same and give the a bit extra, just lazy B’s.

Deborah hope you improve soon know what it feels like.

Take care on the road folks cheers Robert
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hope you're keeping those builders in line Dot. xxxx

Thanks Robert, I am returning to my usual grumpy old self, minus the thumping head.

Today was community service day for me. Our local Progress group meeting, which lasts forever. The theme is rarely changing. Council is bankrupt, so we want to know who is to blame? Where is the corruption that has caused all this? I could almost write their scripts, but the group has done a lot of good in the town, so I can't complain too loudly about some meetings that are a waste of time.

sweet dreams xxx
Deborah