Phil the Greek has left the building

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Dot

Re: Phil the Greek has left the building

Post by Dot »

At least they know how to follow the rules ie covid. It is Philips funeral as he wanted , I believe the Queen will not abdicate as she is a woman that keeps her word. and dignity no matter what. Who really gives a crapper about harry and his dummy spits, funeral is not the time or place for private woes.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Royal family has issued a statement saying we should not read anything into the cousin being placed between the brothers.
Very hard NOT to take the obvious inference from it!
After all, Harry has called his family ‘racist’ — or at least he supports an accusation by his missus.

Phil’s desire for a ‘no fuss’ funeral notwithstanding, it seems fairly obvious that the relationship between the brothers is more than frosty. It’s at sub-zero temperature.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

At my mums funeral I could have pushed my thieving step sister into a vacant hole but it was not the time to let my feelings known. Same with pussy harry do not make it any harder for your family then head back to the good ol USA.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Watching as the funeral is broadcast.
Interesting that the entry through the archway inside St George’s Chapel was only wide enough for two abreast.
When they reached it, Wills passed through with cousin at his side.
Harry dropped back and came through directly behind Wills, with one of the other cousins at his side.
So even as they entered, they did not walk side by side.

And he’s ‘socially isolating’ on the opposite side of the chapel to his older brother.

Hmmmm...
Ice cream anyone?

Good heavens! As they exited the chapel they actually spoke to each other!!
Good show, chaps! (One for the cameras...)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

I'm not commenting too much as I know what it is like spending most of my life being the second son.
Why can't you be like your brother?
I won't go on & on but who was there when the funerals etc needed to be organised? (including for the First son)
Funny but it was always their problem & never worried me that much as I just went my own way. (same as ?)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

If Charlie isn't accepted as the next monarch, William is next in line ..... but William isn't all that popular either. Harry is or was the popular royal, but with him telling them where to stick the family business, there will be a very rocky road to travel once the Queen is no longer the head of the firm.
Make no mistake, the days of old where the royals were put on a pedestal are long gone, the next to step up as the head of the firm is going to have to have some serious business skills to keep the firm relevant to anyone more than the die hard royals. Without the people's backing, they will slip from the high profile they have now and actually might even have to pay their own way ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

😳 :o
“PAY THEIR OWN WAY”!!??
Whatarya? Some sorta Commie or sumthin’?
Next, you’ll want an Ozzie as our Head of State!
BLASPHEMY! :twisted: 8-) :P
Earnest tugging of forelock ensues. Difficult, as there’s no forelock left! :roll: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields