Covid & Me

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Re: Covid & Me

Post by Greynomad »

native pepper wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:50 pm ... Never had a flu injection and haven't had the flu, cold or been sick since my early 30's when changed my diet and got rid of processed foods, diaries and red meats.
NP,
I don’t eat diaries either, but I DO eat lots of dates. Is that the same thing?
🤣🤣🤣
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 5:08 pm
native pepper wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:50 pm ... Never had a flu injection and haven't had the flu, cold or been sick since my early 30's when changed my diet and got rid of processed foods, diaries and red meats.
NP,
🤣🤣🤣
Ahh, pedatic as ever Ray :lol:...... there is a difference between a diary and a calendar Ray, and neither of them are any good for straining the water from the pasta ...... but if the cream rises to the top in your diary, you have a problem ......
Anyway, NP said he got rid of them, so all appointments are now done on the calendar ... or is that colindar ...... I know, you could see right through that one ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

T1 Terry wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 5:58 pm
Greynomad wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 5:08 pm
NP,
🤣🤣🤣
Ahh, pedatic as ever Ray :lol:...... there is a difference between a diary and a calendar Ray, and neither of them are any good for straining the water from the pasta ...... but if the cream rises to the top in your diary, you have a problem ......

T1 Terry
Ha ha ha, some of you guys have such a way with words, or the mis-speling of them.
You wait till George sees this :roll: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1,
It’s “colAnder”... :roll:
...and I’m pedaNtic. :D
Last edited by Greynomad on Mon May 03, 2021 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Might be just me but in the last few days I reckon the bubble is close to bursting.
WA might be the safest place to be Helen!!
Might be knee-jerk reaction but mandatory masks & no spectators at the Derby means WA is on the ball.
We have to wait a couple of weeks before we get Jab 1. (Flu vac)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

native pepper

Post by native pepper »

You all may laugh, but having spent close to 50 years playing and travelling, in places that are full of colds and flu at times, yet never having got sick and having also worked and owned hotels in that time, when everyone in the pub was crook with the flu.

Yesterday at almost 76 cut over a tonne of wood and split it, as well as pulled down my 6ft slasher to weld up the heavy broken blades that had hit a hidden rock, then slashed a 10 acre paddock I'd neglected for years. Have no medical problems or take any form of medication. I run every day, building an extension on my house, keep fit and only eat twice a day, fast 36hrs once a week and feel great, so I'll stick to my healthy diet. Before I changed was constantly crook with colds, flu, arthritis, tonsillitis and in my 20's, cancer. I wore glasses in my 20's, haven't had any since my early 30's and still pass every test.

Covid, like all viruses, attach themselves to certain proteins in the body, the particular proteins, seem to be associated with dairies and meats, especially bovine. When you add the huge amount of chemical additives into a diet the majority consume, it's no wonder they have to take medication to counter the symptoms of their chemically saturated diets, which are breeding grounds for viruses and organ failure. Our bodies are biological machines, you wouldn't put in your oil radiator, petrol in your sump, or water in your fuel tank, yet are prepared to constantly put the wrong denatured chemicalised foods into your biological machines and wonder why you have health problems as you age.

I'm not against vaccinations, but from what I've read and what I've been told by some very close to the problem overseas, these vaccinations only work on those who have the original covid 19 and not the growing mutations. The long term after effects if any for those getting vaccinated, have yet to be seen, or how effective they really are. Sadly the long term effects for some that have caught it, seem to be coming out and they are not good.

The big difference, is when I'm exposed to a virus, it goes through my body fast because there's no proteins it likes to attach to, so can feel a bit off for a day, maybe get a sore throat for a couple of hrs and that's it at worst. Don't know how it would effect me if I caught it, but because of my health and fitness hopefully it won't effect me badly, if at all. My lady who is working in a Swedish hospital, has seen all her colleagues come down with it at one time and hasn't been effected, so far and she lives the same way I do. Luckily she can return in a couple of weeks and is only getting the vaccine so she can get home and has no allergies unlike me. She has had no side effects from her first shot, the second one is in a weeks time and it will hopefully be the same.

Quality of life to me is more important than feeding my face with addictive junk, life is to be lived, not suffered through, been there done that and prefer feeling as I do and being able to do everything I've done most of my life, including still surfing.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

NP I bet that eventually if you don't get vacinated you won't get on the SOT, and at the moment you have to have a covid boarder pass.
And that will also apply to aircraft.
Bernie.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Greynomad wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:54 pm T1,
Ray, I thought that you might have noticed my mis-spelling of mis-speling in a post or two above. Some might think that some mis-spell stuff just to wind you up. :lol: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

BernieQ2 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:01 am NP I bet that eventually if you don't get vacinated you won't get on the SOT, and at the moment you have to have a covid boarder pass.
And that will also apply to aircraft.
Bernie.
Bernie, got back from three weeks in Aus over a week ago, you have to wear masks and socially distance on board SOT and don't fly anywhere unless I'm at the controls. My daughter flew to Tas from Vic yesterday without any vaccination, just temp testing before boarding and that's it. We can't help it if governments are incompetent and continue to use city hotels and private contractors for quarantine, when there would be no problems if they had remote quarantine facilities in every state.

They may be asking people living in Aus for proof of non contamination, but not Tasmanians returning home, other than where they had been during their trip. As we never stopped in a city or urban area and stayed in rural Aus during our trip, we had no problems at all and that goes for everyone I've talked to who has ventured into Aus in the last few months.

They are trying to force us down here to get the government app that you have to log into every time you go into a hospitality venue in Tas. But there is a huge pushback and most venues even though they have registered, are refusing to demand the app before entry as many have walked away and gone somewhere they don't have to undergo such despicable surveillance on their lives. What about supermarkets and other retail outlet, why are they being left out of app registration if it's so important.

I also suffer from some serious allergies, a number relate to pharmaceuticals and preservatives, which are found in most pharmaceuticals and vaccines. No way I'm going to test out whether it effects me or not, been down that road and ended up in hospital because an incompetent quack refused to accept I was allergic to chemical preservatives and told me the injection was safe for me. Won't tell you what I said to him when after recovering, but he's been reported and will be looking over his shoulder for awhile.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

supersparky wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:27 am
Greynomad wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:54 pm T1,
Ray, I thought that you might have noticed my mis-spelling of mis-speling in a post or two above. Some might think that some mis-spell stuff just to wind you up. :lol: :roll:
I was getting around to ‘mis-speling’ when I had some downtime ( it was a bit too obvious!) but you’ve outed yourself, so I won’t rap your knuckles publicly. 😜
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields