Camp Chairs

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Shirley

Camp Chairs

Post by Shirley »

Bought these Dune camp chairs this morning from Anaconda $59 each normal price $99, we found them comfortable, they are aluminium & light to carry, finding our bigger chairs heavy to carry these days. :lol:
IMG_2364.JPG
Good if you weigh under 120kg. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Re: Camp Chairs

Post by supersparky »

They look pretty good Shirley. And they have a full back, unlike the one I am sitting on right now getting a cold back.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Busman

Post by Busman »

We have very similar from Bunnings but don't like the front bars digging into the underside of the legs
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Yes David they do appear ok & as we attend sport events etc., with the g'sons thought that they would be easier to carry to this type of thing, definitely lighter to carry to a campfire than our big comfy chairs.
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Shirley wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:13 pm Yes David they do appear ok & as we attend sport events etc., with the g'sons thought that they would be easier to carry to this type of thing, definitely lighter to carry to a campfire than our big comfy chairs.
CMCA weight chairs eh, Carry My Chair Again, they certainly look the goods and the price is right.
We have some great light weight aluminium chairs that were quite expensive, but they are showing their age around the edges. Bought similar from Aldi I think it was, has a table one side and an esky type bag the other side. Coco the Mexican hunting dog with the piranha teeth seemed to think they made an ideal bed while a Taggerty. They were much cheaper than the aluminium ones, but a lot heavier as well.
Good camping chairs and light weight at a good price rarely go together, so a great find.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO