Wikicamps

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Dot

Wikicamps

Post by Dot »

Has anyone got the free wikicamps download?? OR is the cmca one better :?: :?: :?:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Mrcoolabah1au

Re: Wikicamps

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Yes mate i do like the wiki better than other one is seems more fiddle a bit involve😇
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Hey Dot, we use the wikicamps phone app. Very easy to use and fairly cheap too. I think it was under a fiver. I like that it's kept up to date too.
Then there's Badger and MyPark List with sooty the dog, he lists pet friendly places very clearly. I know that you don't like caravan parks, but sometimes it is needed to use their washing machines and their power etc. Also the facebook page titled Showgrounds Sport and Rec Grounds Camping It has some great ideas for extra cheap but powered and non powered places to stay. Good to have all the options covered! ;) ;) ;)
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

I have both Dot but only use the user friendly one wikicamps , you don't have to know how to spell a place as names come up as you type for you to pick from, some of our Assie names are hard to spell . and wif my lac ov egermacation it elps .
Bernie .
bob r

Post by bob r »

I'm wif you Bernie wiki camps for me.

Bob
dapope

Post by dapope »

We have wikicamps australia, NZ. US and Canada. All good
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Dot, Mrs 12... Struth he'll de-knacker me if she finds out I followed you... & you can explain to everyone else!

Well, back on topic, she has the $5 Wikicamps on her phone & can actually use it ;) also likes it but thinks it might be $7 now.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

A thumbs up for the wikicamps app from us as well. The CMCA one while useful, is a tad cumbersome, awkward, and requires a fair bit of trial and error learning.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Thanks to everyone for the input so now I think I shall give the free wiki a go :lol: Seeing Bruce Saturday so be prepared :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Margaret turns on WikiCamps on the phone as we get towards wanting some where to spend the night. It knows where you are and shows what is in the area so you can choose and check them out as you travel through till you find one that suits. Some of the reviews you take with a grain of salt, some people's expectations are unbelievable, but they all act as good guide.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO