I've found my happy place :-)

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
GoinBush

Re: I've found my happy place :-)

Post by GoinBush »

Agreed Lance, because I don't think we are. Better to just get on and enjoy the humour and excellent info here :D

Thanks for having me. As soon as we get ourselves up north, house sells and search for bus starts in earnest, we will have lots of questions I'm sure. Solar, water, flat towing, motors and gearboxes....so much to learn.
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

GoinBush wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:50 am I wonder if we are all talking about the same place?? :lol:
In all probability Nelly yes!
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

Lance wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:52 pm Yeah, OK.
Can't understand why anyone would be slammed simply for suggesting that someone was a "Good Samaritan"
Be interested in seeing the full post in context, but hey, that's not what this thread is about is it.

Moving right along........ ;)
It might be where Nelly escaped from Lance. Hint how many bytes in an apple? 11 I os.

But of course you are right Lance, time to move on from the parable of the "Good Samaritan".

But there is always "turn the other cheek"! Dot may care to take that one up.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

Cripes! You've lost me now Mr Garbageman. I love cryptic but that's beyond me. Lance? Know what he is on about? :?
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

Sometimes it is Mrs justgarbage Nelly.

In case you are interested, the nick was bestowed on me by my brothers and sisters in the Ulysses Club many moons ago. Delightful isn't it, but it stuck. Embrodied on my riding jacket as well.

As for the cryptic, think and ye shall find!
Dot

Post by Dot »

I turned the "other cheek" and there is your answer but now back to original topic :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

:oops: Oh, sorry Mrs justgarbage, the avatar fooled me. So it was you they gave the nick to, not MrJG? I think I get it now.
Still can't work out the apples and the bytes...
Dot

Post by Dot »

GoinBush wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:09 pm :oops: Oh, sorry Mrs justgarbage, the avatar fooled me. So it was you they gave the nick to, not MrJG? I think I get it now.
Still can't work out the apples and the bytes...
Bugger me now I am confused :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

You're confused?! I'm like a deer with no eyes.
Dot

Post by Dot »

GoinBush wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:16 pm You're confused?! I'm like a deer with no eyes.
Your thread Mr goingbush would like some of the "off topic" posts removed??