LAKE ELHINSTONE PHOTOS.

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: LAKE ELHINSTONE PHOTOS.

Post by BruceS »

Yes! Your one & only comment indeed.

Unlocked again.......
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Well it seems like there's a few on the forum that want the forum closed for good?
If I don't see a reason to keep it open within the next few days I will close it down.
I can't believe mature people can act this way!
This is not pre-school is it?
I'm not going to post individual PM's and private emails on the forum but there are 3 or 4 in a certain CAMP that wish to keep throwing wood on the fire & then get thrills from the chaos that results.

Forum Admin
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

It is a sad state of affairs when it has come to this but I wouldn't blame you one bit Bruce. Kindergarten teaches are well paid, they don't put up with the tantrums at their own cost and generally have a naughty corner to send the trouble makers.
People, what ever your problems are, go to Bunnings, buy some timber, build a bridge and get over it, this is/was a friendly forum, not the CF or Farcebook, grow up

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
dapope

Post by dapope »

This is my goto place for a bit of sanity I thought ..would hate to see it go...
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

This place will NOT be shut down just because of poo stirring. NOW if I have to set my singed pussy onto you lot watch out. Same ol same ol, if you don't like it here then urinate off. just sayin :) (did you notice I did not use any naughty words?)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Name em Bruce on here or send me a pm and i will kick ass.We have been going good for 4 years so why cant we keep going. Got rid of the Russians why not not the trolls for a better word.
NORMAN THE IMPALER
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

dapope wrote:This is my goto place for a bit of sanity I thought ..would hate to see it go...
I second what dapope said. There is enough shit in the world. And like T1 said "Build a ####### bridge" someone.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Ok goodbye, aurevoir adios etc. We have been made out to be the baddies here when all we 10 did was have a great time at Elphinstone when it could have been 12 having fun but 2 chose not to join in with us. Been great, but no more being told to go "whatever"!
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Nobody said there were baddies on here . Thought we were all adult enough to sort any crap out sensibly.Sorry your thinking of leaving an easy going forum.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
I'm not leaving even if the forum is shut down.!.
I will sit here and talk to myself. which I am able to do in my years of dotterage. Sometimes I even understand what I am saying !!
"Russell" will sit and listen to me if I feed him with Smackos Beef strips.
Just at the moment; I'VE GONE TO FIND MYSELF, IF I GET BACK BEFORE I RETURN, PLEASE KEEP ME HERE.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.