Ready for STC

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
Busman

Ready for STC

Post by Busman »

Well we are ready to get away.
Last week had VP serviced, no dramas apart from some very slightly loose tailshaft bolts, replaced just in case.
Today VP was due for annual mechanical, usual 5 mins testing lights and wipers and on the brake rollers, then 15 mins talking about the rest of it, different guy every year so have to go through it at each inspection.
Making a couple of changes that our weekend away showed up as not working as they should then looking at leaving mid week.
It is so humid here at the moment, by 4:00pm working in the shed my shirt was saturated from sweat, 10 mins later temp was down 10 degrees and shirt was saturated from rain.
Ah Queensland, perfect one day, stinking the next !
Looking forward to meeting up with forumites and also looking forward to meeting other bus people at the Big Rigs Clan meeting.
Amazing, as I was coming back along the Bruce from the inspection, in less than 10 mins I saw 3 busses with trailers heading north on the other side of the road.
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !