Easter 2018

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
Riverlander

Re: Easter 2018

Post by Riverlander »

I see Lesley is there. Thought you were there this year Lance. Perhaps they are all too busy to post. Was wondering if T1 has arrived.
Cheers John
Dot

Post by Dot »

Peter is there, Keevo, Annette & Darryl, Ballarat Bill, just off the "cuff of my arm" :lol: :lol: :lol: (not tip of the tongue) :lol: Some one will certainly let us know IF T&M arrived OR not :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Lance

Post by Lance »

Gooday John. no, not up there this year, we're both still working just about full time and couldn't get any days off either side of Easter and it's too far to go for just 4 days :(

No matta, next year should be fine, hopefully we'll both be outa the workforce 8-)
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Pet-els is here plus T&M, Ballarat Bill and Lesley plus us. Don’t know Keevo or the others. Terry’s Lithium talk tomorrow and I’m trying to learn Euchre in Lesley’s Card party.

Cheers
Lesley
Our blog: http://nussbaumerweb.wordpress.com
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Tell Margaret to answer my txt message please?lol
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Try ringing mite get a answer 💖
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Lance

Post by Lance »

Maybe she's out the side strummin the Concert Uke and didn't hear the phone buzzin over the Baritone Uke beside her ;)
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Well, the new building is monster, I didn't manage to fill to overflowing like the tent last yr, it but I didn't do too bad. Sent some to sleep no doubt and I probably got way too techo far too often, but judging by the string of enquiries after Bill's talk and the appointments Margaret has me booked for over the next 3 days, there seemed to be some interest. They gave me an hr and half this time, after 2 hrs the powers that be were making signs I should stop :lol: I still didn't get through it all and many said there was enough info given to fill 2 sessions so ......
But it was good fun. Haven't seen Bill & May the BUSMAN, Doug & Jackie the Uke players/singers, in fact I haven't seen most of the crew that got together last yr. We are sited out on the entrance road this yr, roughly where Bill & May had their big rig parked last yr. Haven't had a min spare since I got here to go looking around so they could be here, just haven't seen them yet.

T1 Terry & Margaret

PS: Anyone who had a few $$ on where we broke down on the way here, ya done ya dough :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO