The vaccine jab

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
2foot6

The vaccine jab

Post by 2foot6 »

Got a call from my Dr's surgery today to organise the vaccine jab for me, the poor girl didn't know what to say when I told her I had it two weeks ago by the same surgery. The jab process seems to be in a bit of a mess, my wife can't get the jab yet but I could have had two .I don't want an extra jab, still getting over the first jabs side effects.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: The vaccine jab

Post by T1 Terry »

2foot6 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:00 pm Got a call from my Dr's surgery today to organise the vaccine jab for me, the poor girl didn't know what to say when I told her I had it two weeks ago by the same surgery. The jab process seems to be in a bit of a mess, my wife can't get the jab yet but I could have had two .I don't want an extra jab, still getting over the first jabs side effects.
What side effects have you had Peter? Are you sure they weren't trying to book you in for the second Jab?
I can't wait to get my two jabs, just for the peace of mind, we get customers through the door from all over Australia so I reckon we are in a high risk group as far as possibly catching, well a high risk from a very low risk group base line .... I'm more likely to get my pension well before that happens, they have only been stuffing around with that for the last 6 yrs ...
Thankfully the state leaders took the intuitive and controlled their own borders rather that leaving it to the Scomo crew when it comes to the low communal transfer rate ........ We might have been in a lot better position as far as the number of jabs actually in people's arms if the states had taken on that part of the whole process as well rather than the grand standers that have stuffed it up ... well if you gauge it from the "Promises" level ...... How Good is Scomo at grandstanding and then side stepping the blame when it all falls in a heap?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Got to snuff off some way, I can't wait to have it so I can get back to NZ. Terry You should NOT be letting anyone into your workshop other than workers and do the distancing / mask thing when at work.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Terry ....the call was for the first jab, I did ask again if it was the first or second. The side effects I have had are

severe shaking and shivering on the first night
severe headaches that took four days to stop
aches and pains in joints
soreness around the jab sight
soreness in the whole left arm (jab in that arm)
very lethargic, more than usual, sleeping more during the day
Apart from those it seems ok ...haha :D :lol:
Last edited by 2foot6 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Terry, Carol and I had our first covid jab Last Tuesday, no side affects from us also neighbours also had the jab same day also no side effects.
Bernie.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Bernie, do you think that might be a climate thing. Up there, you and Carol are in a much nicer climate than down here in Vic
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Let you know in a few weeks 😁😁
Bernie.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

BernieQ2 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:54 pm Let you know in a few weeks 😁😁
Bernie.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

2foot6 wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:39 pm Terry ....the call was for the first jab, I did ask again if it was the first or second. The side effects I have had are

severe shaking and shivering on the first night
severe headaches that took four days to stop
aches and pains in joints
soreness around the jab sight
soreness in the whole left arm (jab in that arm)
very lethargic, more than usual, sleeping more during the day
Apart from those it seems ok ...haha :D :lol:
So, the ones out of the norm for me to look out for would be the soreness around the jab site and maybe more soreness in the jab arm than the other arm, the others I have already, but if the headaches would stop after 4 days I'd be heading to the closest clinic with a gun and demanding a jab right now :lol: I gotta say, if any of those side effects were worse than the side effect I'm going through now after have the wisdom tooth out they'd probably put me down like a mongrel dog and chalk me up as a statistic ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

The side effects seem to vary from person to person, some have no effects at all while some have severe effects. A person at the clinic the same time as me suffered similar problems as me plus pains in the legs where he has had problems in the past. Linked to the vaccine?
who knows, interestingly one side effect I have had in the last week was soreness around the site of my pacemaker/crt device, again linked to the vaccine? who knows. I think all those little microbes of vaccine look for some where to hide so they can wait till there needed, well that's my theory. I'm still very glad to have had the vaccine even amongst all the hoo-hah about it and rumour mongering by some supposedly educated people......Peter :D