Optimum 26 ft for sale

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
2foot6

Optimum 26 ft for sale

Post by 2foot6 »

The time has come for us to end our travels and sell our motorhome. It is a 2009 FA 26-1 8.375 mtr Fiat Ducato 3 Ltr turbo Jayco Optimum Registered to carry four people and sleeps four, travelled 108000 ks. It comes with the the usual Optimum features, island bed, 3 way 150 litre fridge, washing machine , micro wave, Alden auto satellite, roof top air conditioner, Diesel heating, gas oven, 3 gas and 1 electric hob cook top, rear bathroom, separate shower and toilet, burgundy leather upholstery and trimming, electric awning, 2 X near new Full River 150amp batteries, 1500 watt inverter, 160 litres fresh water,80 litres grey water, 300 watt solar panel(3 X 100 watt), tow bar, external gas bayonet, alloy bull bar, well looked after and regularly maintained by Fiat (Dandenong), very good condition inside and out. Light rigid lic required .......5000kg GVM
Located in Leongatha, call Peter on 0488991550 for information .Pictures to follow....the asking price is $120,000.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 2foot6 on Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dot

Re: Optimum 26 ft for sale

Post by Dot »

I hate to hear of people giving up their travelling but I guess it comes around to us all at some stage. :(
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

You are right Dot, but long term health issues are catching up with me but we have had eleven years of motor homing and enjoyed greatly. Here are some interior pics.
IMG_0774.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

It would be a great candidate for turning into a hybrid using the ready made ute diff replacement being marketed out of the US. Bolt it up in place of the lazy axle and away you go. A bonus house battery that you'd never drain even if it rained for a week and the end product would be a great freedom camping motorhome for anyone who really only wanted to tour the black top and well graded roads, I reckon rough roads would be hard on the interior fit out.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

There's your opportunity Terry, you buy it and tell us how it goes.....I'm waiting for your PM.. :D ....Peter
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

2foot6 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:52 pm There's your opportunity Terry, you buy it and tell us how it goes.....I'm waiting for your PM.. :D ....Peter
You mean on consignment with an article in the motorhome magazines about how the whole upgrade was performed and how great the vehicle is now so it improves your selling price?
It does sound like a great idea ... let me know when we can expect to start the whole process ... are you going to Taggerty this yr as your last trip in the motorhome? We could talk further on this idea around the fire and a cool drink or three 8-)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

We hope to be going to Taggerty, you bring the cool drinks and your cheque book :lol: :lol:
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Looks a very comfortable MH, good layout, did you purchase new?
Shirley & Bruce.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Picked it up new in Nov 2009,had to wait 3 months for the build. We dropped into Jayco a couple of times during the build to see how it was going. Very comfortable and easy to drive.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

2foot6 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:04 pm We hope to be going to Taggerty, you bring the cool drinks and your cheque book :lol: :lol:
No problem with the cool drinks and cheque book, just don't drop either of them :lol:

T1 Terry