Girt’s successor

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Dot

Re: Girt’s successor

Post by Dot »

jon_d wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:15 pm Aren't they greyhounds? Try a rabbit on a string. That should work.
Could even try a pussy on a string not offering mine either ;) ;) Try the "Feliway" defuser the plug in is great and also use the spray for new bedding for a few days. I use the plug in for Brian for travel a few days pre departure and leave it on nearly all the time. Sounds expensive at first but well worth it.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Jon,
Re-homed greyhounds are retrained to NOT chase small furry things.
They have to be OK with cats, small dogs and children before they are allowed to go to a home.
Our Kelly went with Joy to visit a friend who has free range chooks, as well as two small fluffy dogs.
Friend suggested letting Kelly off lead, which Joy was not keen to do. However, friend said it was OK.
Kelly walked THROUGH the flock of chickens, ignored the dogs and started smelling the flowers!

Maybe we could tempt Kelly to use the ramp by holding some flowers at the top. 😁
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Poor Kelly.

The only other mob that get retrained before being rehomed are the northern Chinese mob.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

jon_d wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:37 am Poor Kelly.

The only other mob that get retrained before being rehomed are the northern Chinese mob.
I think I would rather be a rehomed greyhound than one of those poor buggers from China. At least the greyhounds will go to a loving family.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

True.