Geriatric Gypsies has been sold...

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
RussellB[SA]

Re: GERIATRIC GYPSIES HAS BEEN SOLD[

Post by RussellB[SA] »

I wish my bank balance was that big! :(
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Will you both need a tissue in the am? Just think of your next kitchen Catriana?
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Post by Dot »

And the wonderful extractor fan in the loo,, heaven :roll:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Well it has now been 4 mths since the "change over" what are the pro's & cons of the change??? :D :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dot wrote:Well it has now been 4 mths since the "change over" what are the pro's & cons of the change??? :D :D :D
Damn!
He was conned? By a pro??
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, just had do do that!
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Looks like he may be too :oops: :oops: :oops: to tell us. :lol: :lol:
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

I'm here... :D

After the changeover at the end of November the van has virtually sat in the front yard of home base until last Monday when we headed off for Gentle Annie via Police Paddocks. Spent a few $$$ on it & the Cruiser - new suspension/fridge slide/folding solar panel & battery system for the Engel... & rear vision camera on the van & car.

The van has a LOT more space then the MH & that is basically one of the reasons we change back, along with the desire to get off road more - something we couldn't do much of with the Winnie due to the low ground clearance. The extra space coincides with a lot more cupboard space so the Navigator is practically having a daily orgasm & there is a perpetual smile on her face. I would have liked more access from the outside.

Surprised by the ground clearance of the van, not quite what Bruce'n'Kay have with their Coromal/Kedron imitation so will be quite happy to go off road - but not 4x4 off roading - & get so see a lot more of what we have so far missed.

The automatic satellite system we have worked fine whilst at home base but since we disconnected the 240v power to try the solar alone, it has not functioned properly since.

In a word.... 'snice' !

:lol:
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Chuck wrote: the Navigator is practically having a daily orgasm & there is a perpetual smile on her face. I would have liked more access from the outside.
Please explain? :o
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Dot

Post by Dot »

NO DON'T :lol: Steve you are a naughty boy :D and I like you :P :P