Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
dream4red

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by dream4red »

Have a great escape this weekend Dot. xxxx The golliwogs are so cute, they don't deserve to be politically incorrect... stupidity all wrong.

SInce we last chatted, our lake has had the most scary winds that I can remember. After having the awning finished on Saturday, the following three days were horrific. The awning proved it's worth totally. Not a single wimper or wrinkle. Happy with that.

His lordship has been having a good day followed by a couple more slow days. Had a ct scan on Wednesday and follow up with gp today. The swelling/bruising is getting smaller, but not quick enough for him. He is becoming fed up with the slow progress, but it is happening all the same.

Have great weekend

sleep tight xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

The golliwogs look great Dot, think David nailed it, all to interested in your weed problem. :D
Enjoy your days at the block.

Deborah, think age slows recovery down, hope his lordship continues to take it easy until he is feeling better, hard for someone who is normally active.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

We made it to the block around lunch time after saying goodbye to Rosy dog and her mum. Hit a bit of rain on the way but it cleared as quick as it came. Would you believe the plovers have set up home again in the middle of the block. 2 eggs again so the bricks I put around the first lot have been moved for this lots protection. I didn't sleep very well last night so I made up for that is afternoon. :lol: :lol: Well done Shirley those new balls must be doing the job. Q/ Why are so many shows dam repeats? nothing worth watching. David what are the roads like from your Viv to Qld jaunt? Hope all the sickies are improving. Notice another cruise ship is loaded with Covid positives. When will these people learn? I reckon the whole ship load should all stay on the boat outside the limit until everyone tests negative. Deborah things sound about normal considering what your husb is going through, try not to . OK time for some sleep. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Pet-els x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I must have been tired as I woke up at 10am today, Brian had been curled up beside me all night, Dunno about George :lol: Been watching the Plovers, every time G opens the door the sitting one is up and off and the other one is standing guard not far away. Heading off tomorrow for a bit of a drive hoping the cherry farms are open as our tree isn't going to produce much if any. A bit chilly tonight so G has put the electric blanket on. Hope everyone is keeping fit or fitter than they have been. Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Bobr x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, do you want some ducks for the block? We used to have a breeding pair of plovers until the ducks came to live here. Now there are so many ducks that we never see a plover at all. Have a safe trip home mate xxxx

I am seeing some real improvements in His Nibs. Today it looked like a storm was coming across the lake and he had disappeared. He was putting my little car into the garage for protection. HIs garage is so full of his crap, that when I put the car in, I can't get out of the car. So it had been living happily in front of the garage for many weeks. It was good to see that his is thinking about consequences, which had hadn't been doing.

The next good progress , was a phone call from his brother. They chatted away for a longish time and there was no need for me to give him any word prompts. It felt so good to notice this one. It is a huge improvement in only a couple of days. I am sure his brother would have been happier to hear that conversation too.

The shed has invited me back to squash a few more wine bottles. Nothing too taxing and not taking up too much time away from the house. But I am spending a little longer out there each day. So that's another positive.

Night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
bob r

Post by bob r »

Nite Dot morning Dot

Bob
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot, there are quite a lot of water or flood damaged roads all over the east coast. A massive amount of money will have to be found to repair them all. It will keep a lot of people busy for a long time.

Deborah, that's great news about your hubby's recovery.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

dream4red wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:03 am Dot, do you want some ducks for the block? We used to have a breeding pair of plovers until the ducks came to live here. Now there are so many ducks that we never see a plover at all. Have a safe trip home mate xxxx

I am seeing some real improvements in His Nibs. Today it looked like a storm was coming across the lake and he had disappeared. He was putting my little car into the garage for protection. HIs garage is so full of his crap, that when I put the car in, I can't get out of the car. So it had been living happily in front of the garage for many weeks. It was good to see that his is thinking about consequences, which had hadn't been doing.

The next good progress , was a phone call from his brother. They chatted away for a longish time and there was no need for me to give him any word prompts. It felt so good to notice this one. It is a huge improvement in only a couple of days. I am sure his brother would have been happier to hear that conversation too.

The shed has invited me back to squash a few more wine bottles. Nothing too taxing and not taking up too much time away from the house. But I am spending a little longer out there each day. So that's another positive.

Night all xxx
Deb, good news---all positive and a relief for you.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Deb,
So pleased to read your news. Hoping his recovery goes quickly.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Went for a walk down the street to get the council info about storm water drainage that comes through next doors place into out block. Very pleasant quick reply from them and they are making some enquiries and will get back to us. Poor plovers were off and, on their eggs, today because Gman was here there and everywhere as well, he felt sorry for the birds sitting on the eggs out in the middle of the block he was going to put a shelter over them :lol: but I told him no interfering with nature. Left the bricks either side of the eggs so we don't run over the poor buggers. HTFFBO is keeping busy and she is fine. Tanks was going to the GP this morning for a check up but he was waiting and waiting, as usual the Dr was running over an hr late , so he is either still sitting there waiting or was seen and got home and went to sleep. Have the air con on tonight as well as the electric blanket, it seems colder here than in Strath. Good girl Deborah get back to work, the old boy is on the mend but still needs to take things a bit slower . Heading over to Mannum tomorrow if we can get through the media frenzy. Bet T1 or Bruce manage to get their mooches in front of a camera :lol: Take care everyone and goodnight :D x Goodnight 2ft 6'' x :D