"Why Women Are Crabby!"

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

"Why Women Are Crabby!"

Post by Dot »

Pour a glass and read this….🤣
We started to 'bud' in our blouses at 9 or 10 years old only to find that anything that came in contact with those tender, blooming buds hurt so bad it brought us to tears.
So came the ridiculously uncomfortable training bra contraption that the boys in school would snap until we had calluses on our backs.
Next, we get our periods in our early to mid-teens (or sooner). Along with those budding boobs, we bloated, we cramped, we got the hormone crankies, had to wear little mattresses between our legs or insert tubular, packed cotton rods in places we didn't even know we had.
Our next little rite of passage was having sex for the first time which was about as much fun as having a ramrod push your uterus through your nostrils (IF he did it right and didn't end up with his little cart before his horse), leaving us to wonder what all the fuss was about.
Then it was off to Motherhood where we learned to live on dry crackers and water for a few months so we didn't spend the entire day leaning over Brother John. Of course, amazing creatures that we are (and we are), we learned to live with the growing little angels inside us steadily kicking our innards night and day making us wonder if we were preparing to have Rosemary's Baby.
Our once flat bellies looked like we swallowed a whole watermelon and we pee'd our pants every time we sneezed. When the big moment arrived, the dam in our blessed Nether Regions invariably burst right in the middle of the mall and we had to waddle, with our big cartoon feet, moaning in pain, all the way to the ER.
Then it was huff and puff and beg to die while the OB says, 'Please stop screaming, Mrs. Hearmeroar. Calm down and push. 'Just one more good push' (more like 10), warranting a strong, well-deserved impulse to punch the %$#*@*#!* hubby and doctor square in the nose for making us cram a wiggling, mushroom-headed 10 pound bowling ball through a keyhole.
After that, it was time to raise those angels, only to find that when all that 'cute' wears off, the beautiful little darlings morphed into walking, jabbering, wet, gooey, snot-blowing, life-sucking little poop machines.
Then come their 'Teen Years.' Need I say more?
When the kids are almost grown, we women hit our voracious sexual prime in our early 40's - while hubby had his somewhere around his 18th birthday.
So we progress into the grand finale: 'The Menopause,' the Grandmother of all womanhood. It's either take HRT and chance cancer in those now seasoned 'buds' or the aforementioned Nether Regions, or sweat like a hog in July, wash your sheets and pillowcases daily and bite the head off anything that moves.
Now, you ask WHY women seem to be more spiteful than men, when men get off so easy, INCLUDING the icing on life's cake: Being able to pee in the woods without soaking their socks...
So, while I love being a woman, 'Womanhood' would make the Great Gandhi a tad crabby. You think women are the 'weaker sex?' Yeah right. Bite me!
Wino-Licious did not write this or experience all of it, but it is hysterical!
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
2foot6

Re: "Why Women Are Crabby!"

Post by 2foot6 »

Not sure what your point is Dot.

:lol: :lol: .....do I duck now or later? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I aspire to inspire before I expire.
Dot

Post by Dot »

2foot6 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:41 pm Not sure what your point is Dot.

In a few weeks :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Think I will buy an armoured suit :lol:
I aspire to inspire before I expire.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

2foot6 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:53 am Think I will buy an armoured suit :lol:
Could be a good investment. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

2foot6 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:41 pm Not sure what your point is Dot.

Thats what the bentfender (transgender) crap is all about , being a man is too easy ...!!! ;)

vik... :ugeek:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

This is why they always seem to be in your face as soon as you look to be relaxed viewtopic.php?p=140060#p140060

Anyone who considers the female(s) in their life to be the weaker sex, deserves all they get ;)
"Yes ma'am," "right away ma'am" etc leaves them confused long enough to make a hasty exit.
The best advice to a male friend who hasn't quite understood who the dominant sex of the species generally is this wisdom passed on to me by a much wiser man:

"Do what you're told, when you're told and how you were told to do it ....

If it works because you silently did the job how it actually needed to be done and it worked well, they will take the credit

If you do it exactly how you were told and it all goes "pearshaped" it was clearly your fault because you twisted what the instructions were to ensure it failed .....

Never be tempted to use the line "If you know so much about what needs to be done, why don't you do it?" If you thought life could get tough sometimes the way things are going now, just wait until you let that line slip :o :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

T1 Terry wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:07 pm This is why they always seem to be in your face as soon as you look to be relaxed viewtopic.php?p=140060#p140060

Never be tempted to use the line "If you know so much about what needs to be done, why don't you do it?" If you thought life could get tough sometimes the way things are going now, just wait until you let that line slip :o :lol:

T1 Terry
Thats the line that you save up to use on the smart arsed young engineer that is just out of uni. Usually works best on the theoretical genius but practical f...wit types. We have a doozy with us at the moment. Told us we had bad time management skills a week or so ago. :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Told us we had bad time management skills a week or so ago. :roll:
He may be right. How long has it taken you to mention it here???? :roll:
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:30 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:07 pm This is why they always seem to be in your face as soon as you look to be relaxed viewtopic.php?p=140060#p140060

T1 Terry
Thats the line that you save up to use on the smart arsed young engineer that is just out of uni. Usually works best on the theoretical genius but practical f...wit types. We have a doozy with us at the moment. Told us we had bad time management skills a week or so ago. :roll:
Love working with those engineers just our of nappies, putting their theoretical skills to the test in the real world. I usually start out with the "please share your knowledge with us", then let them fall over their mouth when asked a specific question about the value of what ever at a point in the circuit, but at the actual machine, so they had to back track that to the circuit diagram and then figure out what influenced the value of just what was asked ....... never got a straight answer or anywhere near the correct answer from any of them :lol: then proceeded to lecture them about the affects any value other than the correct value would have on the operation of the whole machine ;) 8-) From then on they settled down to actually learn the difference between theoretical and actual to see what they needed to add to the formula that they hadn't been given in school so they could back track a problem to the cause basic mechanic skills from yrs gone by ......

T1 Terry

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO