rego plates

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
pet-els

Re: rego plates

Post by pet-els »

Back in 2016 when I wrecked the 5er and ford and camped at T1’s, I went to C’van park in Mannum paid my one nights fee , did not stay and registered my Iveco there. Later I changed my address back to nsw but kept my sa rego, still got it. Just re-rego on the computer.

PeterH
PeterH
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

pet-els wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:35 am Back in 2016 when I wrecked the 5er and ford and camped at T1’s, I went to C’van park in Mannum paid my one nights fee , did not stay and registered my Iveco there. Later I changed my address back to nsw but kept my sa rego, still got it. Just re-rego on the computer.

PeterH
Could be different rules when purchasing a new vehicle and the dealership has access us mere mortals don't have when it comes to registration details ;) :lol:
But, as Peter says, once you are in the system, all the rest can be done on computer

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

You won't get the details easily.... Even coppers get into trouble for looking up rego details for no valid reason. And, bit t*ts is no longer a valid
reason. :roll:

https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/licence ... nformation
Dot

Post by Dot »

Jd did you mean big-ens? :lol: My claytons daughter copper in NZ has told me she can't do any checks on the comp as she has to get permission from higher up to give the ok.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:57 pm Jd did you mean big-ens? :lol: My claytons daughter copper in NZ has told me she can't do any checks on the comp as she has to get permission from higher up to give the ok.
Benny Hill referred to them as big knockers as he held his hands out at the required exaggerated distance, when asked to clarify what he said, it was arthritis, big knuckles :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO