Hello from Mr and Mrs K

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Dot

Re: Hello from Mr and Mrs K

Post by Dot »

So now we know that he has a "gay" computer and only brings it out when he needs it while he has his short stubbie shorts on :shock: :shock: :lol: hmmmmmm
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Im not going there.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Post by Dot »

No two of you in short stubbie shorts and a 'happy " computer in the cupboard is more than this old girl could handle :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
bobk

Post by bobk »

Well here is a picture from the archives, when the caravan was clean, unflogged and, well, pretty as a picture, and the troopy (love my troopy) made my heart beat. Not much has changed really, my heart is still beating. And the caravan has new tyres, a few modifications and is still the best model Jayco ever produced. (imho) Hope the picture comes out ok. For a man of average IQ I don't really know what I am doing.

Bob and Lyn aka Mr & Mrs K.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

I love the good old gear too!
I'm guessing in that photo you aren't actually hooked up though as it appears to be much too close to the Troopy?
You can make your photos around 900 pixels wide if you wish. (quite a bit bigger)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Hey Rob, have you been told lately that "that's a big one"?
bobk

Post by bobk »

Snoptical delusion Bruce, the van is a standard ALko chassis and the troopy is connected, just a bit biased into a right turn. Thanks for the info re: photo re-size. And Dot nobody ever accused me of having a 'big one' before, except one of my mums neighbors when I was a kid and he went on about me having a swollen head, the word 'bastard' was in there too somewhere. :lol:
Bob and Lyn aka Mr & Mrs K.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I have to confess, Mrs K paid me to say that :lol: :lol: :lol: