madie and me are back again

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
madiesmum

madie and me are back again

Post by madiesmum »

well I know I have been missing a long time but guess what - immmm baack
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus
'unfortunately the unexpected is not predictable'
http://annemariebuttigieg.myneways.com. ... /Home.aspx
"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.!"
Dot

Re: madie and me are back again

Post by Dot »

And just when we thought it was safe !!! We knew where and what you have been up to , never fear there are ears & eyes everywhere :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
madiesmum

Post by madiesmum »

Dot wrote:And just when we thought it was safe !!! We knew where and what you have been up to , never fear there are ears & eyes everywhere :lol: :lol:
hahahah yea i know
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus
"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.!"
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Good to see you both back here. When Bruce put up the link to you selling "The Big Red Bus" I was worried you where leaving the fold to go off in a different direction. The Morris van looks promising, I love the "no Rust" in the description, yeah sure :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
madiesmum

Post by madiesmum »

T1 Terry wrote:Good to see you both back here. When Bruce put up the link to you selling "The Big Red Bus" I was worried you where leaving the fold to go off in a different direction. The Morris van looks promising, I love the "no Rust" in the description, yeah sure :lol:
actually terry it really isn't that bad, the most consuming rust is on one of the doors. the rest is the stuff that will sandblast off.

no never leave the fold lol, have been rather busy with lots of things and now I have thrown in part time study to the mix too - nutritional medicine. thought the last subject was hard going in the amount of readings but omg this one is so much worse lol. my eyes are getting worn out and my brain isn't absorbing the info.
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus