HI

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
simon, barb

HI

Post by simon, barb »

Hi all we are Barb and Simon from Darley Vic (Bacchus Marsh) we own A Jaco expander and we find it very comfortable.
Barb is retired and I work at Melb airport but cannot retire soon enough I am 62 this year.
We traveled to Darwin last year with a camper van ,no aircon big mistake,
Dot

Re: HI

Post by Dot »

Hi back at you Simon & Barb, Welcome & it's nice to see you here, I feel like I have known you for years :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes people Simon and I went to primary school together way back when the Tullamarine primary school was where the Airport now is...
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Welcome to the forum Simon & Barb, Darwin in a camper trailer, at least you were off the ground and not in a tent or similar, still think I'd like something a bit more solid between me and the mobile handbags with teeth :lol:

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

You haven't seen Simon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.