Our Rig

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
KevKim37

Our Rig

Post by KevKim37 »

113_1349.JPG
2004 Toyota 79 series Ute/Canopy, 6cyl Turbo,Diesel/Gas System, 3" Exhaust, EBS Exhaust Brake Unit, Upgraded 3.76tonne GVM, 160Watt Solar panels, Rhino Winch Boat Loader. Modified Rear Brake LSP Valve and QFM Disc Pads (Special Compound).

6.7m Boroma Tourista Grand Di Lusso, 540 Watts Solar with 400A/H House Batteries, Upgraded ATM to 3.5tonne, 200l Water, 65l Grey Water, Truma E2400 Gas Heater.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by KevKim37 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RussellB[SA]

Re: Our Rig

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Hang on, it's a bit quiet tonight, Dot will burst in soon, do her usual, where's the photos of your great rig, welcome to the Hap Happy Forum, etc.

:D
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Cheeky bugga, just for that I'm not going to say anything on the KevKim37 rig till he puts a post in the Introduce yourself thread, nah nah :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Where did you get that pic of me? :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BobnBev

Post by BobnBev »

Hi KevnKim, That rig looks nice, How did you fit a exhaust brake to the tojo? I would keep that camp site quite as well it looks good . Looks like you do a little fishing ,my sort of bloke , Welcome its nice and quite hereand friendly .
Bob n Bev....
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Welcome from me too... as well, sounds like you have set your rig up well, the exhaust brake is great addition, haven't had any dramas with it?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO