New Paramount

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Dot

Re: New Paramount

Post by Dot »

iiCamper wrote:
Dot wrote:What is a "Black widow draw" please explain :lol: cuz we have one :?
:D oops.. :D

Keith
Dont like those blow up dolls, one pin hole.. it will go down on you.. ;)
Woo hoo another rat bag here That line of the day goes to the newest member Ray and also Tanks aka Yanks is not too far behind. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote:
iiCamper wrote:
Dot wrote:What is a "Black widow draw" please explain :lol: cuz we have one :?
:D oops.. :D

Keith
Dont like those blow up dolls, one pin hole.. it will go down on you.. ;)
Woo hoo another rat bag here That line of the day goes to the newest member Ray and also Tanks aka Yanks is not too far behind. :lol: :lol:

"tanks" here--- That "yanks" bit was an unintentional error----the letter "T" is next to the letter "Y" on mu keyboard. just missed the letter "Y" again and hit the letter "U" which is on the other side.
I need to visit the Optimist before I loose it all.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yeah right TYanks I believe you but millions won't :twisted:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Keith Morris wrote: I need to visit the Optimist before I loose it all.

Keith.
And buy a dictionary ;) :)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Newcastle George wrote:
Keith Morris wrote: I need to visit the Optimist before I loose it all.

Keith.
And buy a dictionary ;) :)

George

All Off the subject: ( sorry iiCamper) but--
"tanks" here George---You were sharp and fast to pick that one up. I was expecting Our Dot to bounce back with a quip. I guess living on the East Coast you get it faster than Our Dot allowing for the time zone.

When I was looking at the pics on your blog I am trying to:-
[1] identify the make of fridge you have installed in the Bedford. Is it a 240 volt unit powered thru an inverter.?.
[2] Does the 20 amp Dingo thingo charge the batteries from your solar, or do you also run a generator .?.
[3] I should get back to the original subject matter "New Paramount".

iiCamper: check out the posts on this Forum in relation to the 40 Mile Beach ( Gnoorea Point) Campsite near Karratha WA, as well as the post about the Cleaverville campsite. If you are considering getting away for the winter months these would be good places to go for a few months. As you are new to the Forum you may have missed the previous postings about these campsites.
There is a lot of info available if you Google them. Several of the Forum Members are heading there for the winter over the next few months or so; in fact Ash and Wendy [ "weezanikkinoff" ] are there already and Wendy has put a video of the 40 Mile Beach site on the Forum for us to have a look at the area..
Anyway, welcome to the Friendly Forum to both of you. You will find a lot of valuable help and assistance available from the people who contribute to the activity.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
iiCamper

Post by iiCamper »

Paramountcruiser wrote:This could be similar : http://www.caravanpro.com.au/products/1 ... -lens-only
hiya

the size of that one is 10.8cm (L) x 5.3cm (W) x 1.3cm (D)

just done a quick measurement on mine and its 11cm x 7.5cm

cant find them anywhere...

Ray
Toyota 80 Series Land Cruiser Paramount 23 foot Vogue Utility