Astonishing...

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Astonishing...

Post by norman »

This is quite astonishing. How "they" do it is mind boggling. Makes you wonder what is happening that we don't know about.The picture of your house may not be it's best aspect, but how "they" are able to get it up so quickly is astonishing.

.PS The originators of this is a group called Pusher. Pusher is a digital creative agency with offices in Sydney and Brisbane.

Just type in your address or any family addresses and look through the window at the snow falling on your home today.Click below to get something for Christmas you won't get anywhere else
http://pusher.com.au/clients/pusher-christmas-2012/
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Astonishing...

Post by BruceS »

haha......... put Dot's address in there earlier and I swear I saw her swigging on a 9/10ths empty bottle of ...........
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

I saw you looking so I put your address in and saw you stringing your spaghetti. ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

It uses Google maps Street view, it always gets our address wrong, the actual street view for here is about 3 yrs out of date and the over head view at least 5 yrs out of date.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO