beware the mozzies

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: beware the mozzies

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:Wasn't asking you Terry I was ref to AM and her mozzie bite :lol: :lol: And it wasn't me that took that pic (of my sister's schnauzer), it was Anacondaman George. :roll:
......lead me not into temption but deliver me from a potential letter or banning ....
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Ok you guys have been asking, even begging for a letter for so long!

So here is a letter for you both?

Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

And a very nicely presented letter it is too Russell, brief and seems to have been the starting point for many fine letters penned by other so you must be congratulated on your selection of such a fine letter, could this be the begining of a series of such fine letters?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Thank you ever so much for that wonderfully presented letter Russell, I shall treasure it along with the one I got from another place but they gave me 4 letters but really only 3 counted because they used the same one twice. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
madiesmum

Post by madiesmum »

awesome letter - begins some pretty wonderful names like Anne-Marie lol
love anne-marie xx
hino am100 - big red bus
'unfortunately the unexpected is not predictable'
http://annemariebuttigieg.myneways.com. ... /Home.aspx
"Do the best you can, until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.!"
ALAN 41

Post by ALAN 41 »

T1 Terry wrote:And a very nicely presented letter it is too Russell, brief and seems to have been the starting point for many fine letters penned by other so you must be congratulated on your selection of such a fine letter, could this be the begining of a series of such fine letters?
Comes in a set of 26, All different shapes. :D :D