Kindle book at last

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

Kindle book at last

Post by Macca »

Yahoo, have just bought my first book $2.95. Took a while to set up, mainly because I kept hitting wrong letters & could not find all the symbols until I read the instructions- always helps I guess. was about to phone a friend :oops: :oops:
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Kindle book at last

Post by T1 Terry »

So we won't be seeing you here much for a while and Bruce will have break from being thrashed at Rummykin :lol: Margaret gets the Kindle in her hands and that's it, the world get's blocked out for hrs :twisted: Best present I bought her, even if I did get the wrong model :roll:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Macca

Post by Macca »

You will see plenty of me Terry. Read to put me to sleep or when nothing else to do- We still have to cart books with us for Bruce though-until we get one for him as well. We are both big readers
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
woolman

Post by woolman »

I must be a cheapskate. I don't pay anything for my Kindle books. Just went through and downloaded free books and now have about 3500. 3 so far (12 months) I have dumped, but at the cost not too bad.

Neil
Macca

Post by Macca »

I also have downloaded some freebies of Aussie authors. Intend borrowing from Library also- can also get talking books from library which will be great while driving.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I have a better solution.. I don't read... might try those talking books though.. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:I have a better solution.. I don't read... might try those talking books though.. :lol:
There are talkin books with pictures too Dottie, out on DVD ;)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
dapope

Post by dapope »

Moving pictures with sound??? :lol:
We d/l audiobooks to listen to while driving... :ugeek:
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

dapope wrote:Moving pictures with sound??? :lol:
more info please Martin, what where etc :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
possum52

Post by possum52 »

Dot wrote:
dapope wrote:Moving pictures with sound??? :lol:
more info please Martin, what where etc :D
Oh dear" :roll: :roll:
Stop it guys, ya gunna cop it :lol: :lol:

Gazza