WOW Just beat the bastards.

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: WOW Just beat the bastards.

Post by T1 Terry »

http://www.caravanersforum.com/viewtopi ... 24&t=25688 and http://www.caravanersforum.com/viewtopi ... 24&t=26374
A number of members here are also members of the CF and have attended a number of these UWE's (Unofficial Week End) it's sort of a CF event but not really as it's a comercial camp ground open to all who give them money, if you follow what I'm saying. A great group of people and previous events have gone down well. I believe there are a few spots left so not a lot of time to be wasted if you're interested.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Only a couple hours down the from us heading East ok
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

When is this UWE ?
Jon
Dot

Post by Dot »

Jon and Kay wrote:When is this UWE ?
Easter 2013. :D Jon , it's near Wangaratta vic
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

Thanks Dot, that's a popular area. I like these rallies, UWEs, the roads are easier to navigate when all those RVers are camped up. :)
Jon